TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Completed Wire Tuck

peckshelby

Cool and different... congrats on a non-fiery completion!

Jer

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know what strut tower brace that is that he is running? I love the way it looks and it would be awesome if it fits a '12!

Okay, I did a little looking and I found it is an older SPP piece that apprently isn't produced anymore? Any idea where I could find one. Just looked on Ebay to no avail... I REALLY want one!

Sorry to be hijacking the thread... found one for sale online... question is, will it fit a 2012's shock towers? It says it fits 05-10 and I dont think anything changed with the towers from 10-12. Anyone know?

Yup.

Our Wholesale Manager Keith Criswell still had his old one, and it's currently on his 2013.

Jer

If I hear of one around, I'll let you know.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great. Really shows how simple looks equal big results. I think if you added the aluminum SA rad/PS/PB box would look even better. It would match the strut brace. I will never look at my engine bay the same way!

ok thanks alot.. you just, as someone else said, forever changed my view of th engine compartment. i fear opening my hood now for the disappointment ill feel when it doesnt look as fantastic as yours. Very Very nice work.

my only, real insignifigant, question is..

where did you get the "neck" for the intake with the shelby GT logo? i gotta have that :)

then mine will look almost.. well ok no nvm that ;). i dont think anyone will top your work anytime asoon.

Archived