TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake

no way they are putting out a car with 725rwhp, period. I bet it dyno's right around 590-600rwhp.

The hp is at the flywheel, and who really knows what it will be for sure we will see. Amy did say the blower can put out more that advertised, but for balance of the car these are the packages they are putting on 600 and 725+ is advertised.

I'am on the list as of last Friday email sent from Bud at SAI....I requested to be on the list for

08 GT500.. I would say yes you can be on the list with owning a Shelby at this time..remember

this is just the beginning of them looking at how many owners and new owners are intersted.

Hi there you should call to make sure.Bud emailed sun. said on the list calle today to confirm that i was on list.They told that I was not on list for ss package so they added me today # 47 PLEASE CHECK.

I'am on the list as of last Friday email sent from Bud at SAI....I requested to be on the list for

08 GT500.. I would say yes you can be on the list with owning a Shelby at this time..remember

this is just the beginning of them looking at how many owners and new owners are intersted.

Hi all!!!!!!!!!

Just a quick note.............

As of this time, the list I have so far is for the Super Snake. It is not a list for different HP options yet. We are still working on the details. We hope to have them real soon. When we have all of the details and information, we will post them. And, we will CALL everybody on the 40th anv and SS lists and give them all of the options availible to them. Also at that time we can discuss pricing too. Hopefully soon we will have all the info your brains can handle before they explode!!!!!!! :banana piano:

On a different note, I just want to say all of you guys are GREAT!!!!! And I want to thank you for all of your kind words and compliments. This is what make my job GREAT and fun to do!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bud

ps. just my $0.02 if you want to do you own mods, that's great. I'm all for it. If you want a Shelby, then stay with Shelby. Just look at the Barret-Jackson auctions. Just look at the ones that are done by a person and then look at the ones done by SHELBY. The price of the cars tell all. Again, just my thoughts :drop:

Hi all!!!!!!!!!

As of this time, the list I have so far is for the Super Snake. It is not a list for different HP options yet. We are still working on the details. We hope to have them real soon. When we have all of the details and information, we will post them. And, we will CALL everybody on the 40th anv and SS lists and give them all of the options availible to them. Also at that time we can discuss pricing too. Hopefully soon we will have all the info your brains can handle before they explode!!!!!!! :banana piano:

On a different note, I just want to say all of you guys are GREAT!!!!! And I want to thank you for all of your kind words and compliments. This is what make my job GREAT and fun to do!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bud

ps. just my $0.02 if you want to do you own mods, that's great. I'm all for it. If you want a Shelby, then stay with Shelby. Just look at the Barret-Jackson auctions. Just look at the ones that are done by a person and then look at the ones done by SHELBY. The price of the cars tell all. Again, just my thoughts :drop:

Thanks for the reply Bud. Your a real pleasure to work with and your incredibly fast on emails. Even on Sundays! Thanks for all the hard work and I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon. As well as everyone else here I'm sure. :happy feet:

Hi all!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bud

Thanks Bud, look forward to the call. Also, I agree with your PS. regards.

Stuart

Does anyone have the email of the person who is in charge of this list? I work faster by email, and they may too? Or what is his phone #? I am looking into getting an 08, so would they still put me on the list, or do they ask you for you vehicle information? Basically, can one get on the list WITHOUT presently owning a SHELBY GT500?

Check post#1 here

Dan

I got an email reply saying I'm on the list for the SS. I thought 500HP was pretty cool when I first thought of buying this car. 600 HP will do just fine and I will have a warranty for the full term as I know I will not exceed the mileage limit on the warranty. Deciding on the SS package will depend on how much it will cost me. I have yet to order my '08.

Bud

PLUS the greatness of knowing that the car was put together by REAL and Down to Earth people! And people who listened to what the consumer wants and given us exactly the match. BUD and EVERYONE at SA, you guys are a great group of people and just know you are making A LOT of people, if not ALL AMERICA and the rest of the WORLD very happy!

Alex

Guest markham51
Hello Everyone,

Just signed myself up for the Super Snake Package....725+ HP. :banana piano:

Received my confirmation from Bud at Shelby Autos this morning.

My Super Snake package will be installed at the east coast facility.

Now the hardest thing being is the wait.......... :waiting:

Question for everyone ?

1. Who is getting one of these mods ?

2. Which Package are you considering ?

3. Which facility will you choose to do your installation ?

Tony

Plan to get SS package on both Convert and Coupe unless I can pick up at KR in Canada at a decent price. If so, one KR and one SS.....

Eastern facilty for sure. If lucky, one can be done in Canada.

Hello Everyone,

Just signed myself up for the Super Snake Package....725+ HP. :banana piano:

Received my confirmation from Bud at Shelby Autos this morning.

My Super Snake package will be installed at the east coast facility.

Now the hardest thing being is the wait.......... :waiting:

Question for everyone ?

1. Who is getting one of these mods ?

2. Which Package are you considering ?

3. Which facility will you choose to do your installation ?

Tony

I received a confirming e-mail from Bud on 4/28 for the Super Snake package.

I'll make my decision on the 600 or 725 once I see pricing.

I'm hoping for an Indianapolis installer, but if not, it will probably be the east coast installer.

Aren't these are the best of times for us old gearheads? Life is good. :yup:

hey Bud thanx for being here. I have a pretty good question Will the people that got on the list in early October of 06 for the annoncment of the 40th package get the nod to bring thier cars befor the ones just signing up now? if not, how does the pecking order go? I was probably one of the first 20 people to sign up and was hoping to get an early numbered package!!!!!

I'm on the list, will probably be going for the warrantied 600hp package. Vegas baby! Drop off the car then party up to celebrate, OR to try and win enough to pay SAI :happy feet:

WIN? In Vegas? :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

hey Bud thanx for being here. I have a pretty good question Will the people that got on the list in early October of 06 for the annoncment of the 40th package get the nod to bring thier cars befor the ones just signing up now? if not, how does the pecking order go? I was probably one of the first 20 people to sign up and was hoping to get an early numbered package!!!!!

Great question. I was the 7th person to call when the very 1st announcement was made for the 40th many moons ago.

Hi all!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bud

Bud,thanks for your confirming email and adding me to the list for the SS upgrade/s on 4/28.

Sent Bud an email today and was confirmed swiftly. Now down to the nitty gritty, I am now accepting donations for the transformation to the Killer Snake. Any amount would be appreciated, will accept overseas checks also. Please make out the checks payable to the "Lutzcat's Save the Snakes Foundation", will be a tax write off. You will receive a plaque and certificate stating your contribution to the reptile world with a beautiful cobra engraved in the back ground . Pull your check books out now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance,

Lutzcat

I CAN'T DECIDE UNTIL I SEE THE #'S. $25000 SEEMS A LITTLE HIGH, CARROLL AND FORD HAVE ALWAYS WATCHED THE PRICING TO KEEP IT AFFORDABLE. WE ALSO HAVE TO KEEP IN MIND THAT THERE ARE ONLY 1000 OF THESE KITS AVALIBLE. IN MY EYES THATS COLLECTOR STATUS(69-70 BOSS 429 1000 UNITS +-) AND I THINK THERE WAS AROUND 180 000 MUSTANGS BUILT IN 69 ????? I FEEL FORTUNATE JUST TO HAVE A GT500 VERT

OH YES I AM ON THE LIST :hysterical2: AND I LOVE HORSEPOWER :banana piano:

Great question. I was the 7th person to call when the very 1st announcement was made for the 40th many moons ago.

I SIGNED UP IN THE 1ST WEEK OF DECEMBER AND JOHN SAID I WAS AROUND MID 300'S. SOME GUYS SIGNING UP IN APRIL ARE SAYING THERE AROUND 350 ???? WHATS UP. HOPE I AM EARLY ON THE LIST

Sent Bud an email today and was confirmed swiftly. Now down to the nitty gritty, I am now accepting donations for the transformation to the Killer Snake. Any amount would be appreciated, will accept overseas checks also. Please make out the checks payable to the "Lutzcat's Save the Snakes Foundation", will be a tax write off. You will receive a plaque and certificate stating your contribution to the reptile world with a beautiful cobra engraved in the back ground . Pull your check books out now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance,

Lutzcat

:hysterical::hysterical2::hysterical:

You're killing me Lutz :hysterical2:

Archived