TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ordered New set of wheels and tires

jsdeweyusmc

Today for my birthday, I just ordered a new set of HRE 792RS wheels and Michelin Pilot super sport tires. They will take about 5 weeks to get built. Went with a great company called Custom Wheels For Less - Welcome and they did everything that they could to give me the lowest price that could be given. Wish that all the other companies be like this one is. Once I get them and put on my GT500, I will provide pics. Front 19x10.0 275/40/19 Rear 20x11.0 295/35/20

post-24419-0-36820700-1357162225_thumb.jpg

post-24419-0-36820700-1357162225_thumb.jpg

Man, that is a Awesome wheel!

Congrats.

PM me if you are interested in selling the OEM wheels, I will not need tires, as I have them, I am looking for a winter second set of wheels only.

Thanks

Braztang.

On my set of p40s HREs they told me I had to use 40 on the front and 60 on the rear to fit my 265/35 front tire and 295/35 rear tire with no rubbing or modifications.

These were for 20x10 front and 20x11 rear. I will get them close to the same time as the OP and will provide pictures since we both ordered the same day from Gerry.

Gerry is a great guy to deal with and went way above and beyond for me to the point where I got the michelin super sport tires for almost free basically, not to mention free tuner lugs, shipping, fees, and mounting. If anyone wants HRE, adv1, or any other exotic wheel I suggest you go through him at wheels for less.

Still debating if I should switch to a 275 in the front though. Anyone with experience on this care to elaborate? Does the 10mm up front make that big a difference? I don't see many cars besides the viper and corvette zo6/zr1 with a front tire bigger than 265

• 2 months later...

Archived