TEAM SHELBY FORUM

'06, '07, '16 & '22 GT-Hs Currently For Sale On Various Websites............(Updated: 4/28/24)

HERTZ II

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

16H0091 is listed for $69,900.00, not $32,400 as their ad states. I called the dealer and was told that was the price. The price listed online is a mistake. It appears they have had a lot of calls...

Edited by cougarss428

16H0091 is listed for $69,900.00, not $32,400 as their ad states. I called the dealer and was told that was the price. The price listed online is a mistake. It appears they have had a lot of calls...

cougarss428........you're absolutely right. 16h0091 had been listed for several weeks at $69900+-, until a couple days ago when newly listed 16h0058 was incorrectly quoted at $31900, 16h0091's price suddenly dropped. I called both locations to inquire why there's a significantly lower price on these 2 cars. Both locations already had a number of calls, were aware of the incorrect $ listing, had no idea how it happened or how to correct it. It seems a little odd that #58's location was able to quickly correct the "problem" and post the proper price but here we are 4 days later and #91 is still listed incorrectly at $32400.

Before finding this thread I called on 16h0091 today where it's still showing $32,400 as the price and was told the same thing, the website price is an error and it's $69,xxx like all the others across the country. Too much still.

Before finding this thread I called on 16h0091 today where it's still showing $32,400 as the price and was told the same thing, the website price is an error and it's $69,xxx like all the others across the country. Too much still.

And they are all still sitting, you would think these cars would be gone in days, it will be interesting to see what they end up selling for.

Effective 6/3/17, price reduction on "some" of the 2016 GTHs being offered for sale on the Hertz Car Sales website.

I just used Hertz's search for within 500 miles of Vegas and all of the GTH cars are now 64,900. Some still at 69.9k. Not much of a drop.

Edited by twobjshelbys

I just used Hertz's search for within 500 miles of Vegas and all of the GTH cars are now 64,900. Some still at 69.9k. Not much of a drop.

You're absolutely correct..........and if you look at all 28 cars currently listed, you'll see a couple at $70025. Their pricing schedule is confusing. Some of the higher mileage cars are at the high end of the price scale while some of the lower mile cars are at the low end of the price scale. Go figure. One has to wonder what's driving the different prices. Of the 28 cars listed, I believe 19 are priced at $64900....the remaining 9 cars are listed at 7 different prices.

You're absolutely correct..........and if you look at all 28 cars currently listed, you'll see a couple at $70025. Their pricing schedule is confusing. Some of the higher mileage cars are at the high end of the price scale while some of the lower mile cars are at the low end of the price scale. Go figure. One has to wonder what's driving the different prices. Of the 28 cars listed, I believe 19 are priced at $64900....the remaining 9 cars are listed at 7 different prices.

It is hilarious these started at $150K, the longer they wait the lower the demand will be in my opinion. If the GT500 gets announced it will drive prices down even more.

They should go down to $49K, I bet that would get about half of them sold, maybe all of them. I would not buy it for that, but I am sure enough folks would to sell through.

I'm looking to buy one of these cars but I'm just not a buyer at $64,000. They would have to be in the $40's somewhere to get me interested. I've been talking to many executives about their 6spd supercharged cars and I've now been told by 4 different executives that they want $150k.

I'm getting a little discouraged about getting one of these cool cars. I'm a big fan but I have my limits. I just don"t see automatics at $64k or the 6spds at $150k.

:gaah:

QSS

Edited by QuickSilverShelby

• 3 weeks later...

Here we go! A 2016 for the low low no haggle price of, wait for it $65,179. Couldn't see what CSM it was.

https://www.hertzcarsales.com/vehicle-details/2016-ford-mustang-hendersonville-14968621

Edited by 19again

• 2 months later...

Were any of the 16s in Houston? The news the other night had a Hertz lot aerial view of cars with their doors and windows open to dry out for the insurance inspectors.

3 or 4 of the Detroit cars were reassigned to the Houston area last November. One of the Chicago cars is currently F/S by Hertz and is in Houston.

They are in the low $50's now on the Hertz sales site.

They've been at the mid to low 50's for at least a month and a half now and they've sold 2 since they lowered their price to the mid/low 50's. They're going no where at the current pricing structure.

QSS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought 16H0130 from Frontier Ford, WA. In the glove box was a rental receipt dated 10/8/2017 showing this was a San Francisco based rental car 30 days ago!

I rented 06H0135 from SeaTac a long time ago....this car is amazing!

Edited by blz57

Congrats blz57. Youre gonna love it! Quick tip. To unleash all fury you need to disable advancetrac. I believe you need to hold down the advancetrac button for 5 seconds. Just turning off traction control doesnt let you spin freely. Just sayin Im sure you will want to smoke em at least once!

Thanks guys! The car came with original WA registration and then the CA registration. Drove it for about 125 miles today. ..fun car! Have to check out the traction function! Brent

Edited by blz57

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand Hertz's thinking at this point. A few more cars have come out of the rental fleet and have mileage in the 20,000 to 30,000 mile range and they're asking in the 50k price-point. Mileage, location, price don't seem to correlate at all.

• HERTZ II changed the title to '06, '07 & '16 GT-Hs Currently For Sale On Various Websites (Updated: 9/6/20)
  • HERTZ II changed the title to '06, '07, '16 & '22 GT-Hs Currently For Sale On Various Websites............(Updated: 4/28/24)
  • JeffIsHereToo pinned this topic