TEAM SHELBY FORUM

*** Eurotopia Driving Enthusiast Group ***

capn

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey capn, my name is Dennis and I am planning a Paul Walker Tribute Cruise next Saturday and would love to have anyone join me. I will set a meeting spot, then cruise to the crash site and leave flowers at the crash location. Please spread the word. I will figure the details early this week. He was so young and being a car guy himself, I only thought it would be fitting to have a memorial cruise.

Hey capn, my name is Dennis and I am planning a Paul Walker Tribute Cruise next Saturday and would love to have anyone join me. I will set a meeting spot, then cruise to the crash site and leave flowers at the crash location. Please spread the word. I will figure the details early this week. He was so young and being a car guy himself, I only thought it would be fitting to have a memorial cruise.

Hi My name is Jon, I am a member of that group also, I will see them today at the meet, I will try to talk to him

Deniis,

You can register on www.eurotopian.com and post in our Events forum.

Thanks

Hi capn, I registered. the problem I am having is that it was suppose to send an email to me so I can make a password, but I never got the email. Time is getting short, so if you don't mind if I finish my registration some other time so we can come up with a meeting/starting point Saturday morning, then drive to the crash site to pay our respects.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What: Go Karting & Dinner | January 4th | K1 Speed

When: 01/04/14, arrive at 4:30PM and race at 5:00PM

Where: 19038 S Vermont Ave, Gardena, CA 90248

Cost: $60/person (details below)

Dinner: K1 Speed Food Court

www.k1speed.com-15262-1388681949.1.png

www.k1speed.com-15262-1388681950.2.png

www.k1speed.com-15262-1388681950.3.png

• 2 weeks later...

Our next Drive & Lunch will be on February 8th. We ask that you RSVP via registering on our website at www.eurotopian.com

The reason for registering to RSVP is so that we can get a headcount for how many folks will be joining us for the Drive and/or Lunch.

Here's a little preview of the driving route.

16bwo6f.png

9a7bpd.png

xcjcls.png

34zxe7m.png

261k9is.png

168apo3.png

2u7m8mo.png

23rmq0p.png

2sb4v8p.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like your idea, and see that it produces a memorable and enjoyable event, but I'm tired of waiting for all your Months-Old, TOO_BIG_FILES pictures to download before seeing any new material. I suggest you start a new thread with much smaller picture files. That one I would look at. Never going to see this thread again. My loss, I'm sure, but...

Toodles.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We had 102 cars show up for our Mulholland 03/29 Drive & Lunch:

2ajclfs.jpg

15fngua.jpg

rh0hog.jpg

2vsjarr.jpg

2e4xl08.jpg

53o7ea.jpg

2r7aqv7.jpg

j0iko5.jpg

bikes1.jpg

tuna_lineup.jpg

tuna_abarth.jpg

2jaybo5.jpg

group3.jpg

photo_1_1.jpg

photo_2.jpg

a47514.jpg

24vjoqt.jpg

21kf700.jpg

10q9mdk.jpg

====================================================================

We've got several events planned from April through August of this year. Register on www.eurotopian.com for more details.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived