TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Details on Shaker Pro & subwoofer?

palacekeeper

Does anyone have any detailed information on the differences with the Shaker Pro and the subwoofer? They don't seem to say anything about it in the owner's manual. I had an 07 GT that had the 1000 system in it, and it had a separate toggle for the subwoofer. I don't see that option in the system, so I suspect it's just on all the time. Just wondering if there is a separate document or instructions somewhere that detail any specifics on the Pro system. Thanks!

I looked through all the manuals and this was all I could come up with. For a $1300 option, the only mention of Shaker Pro is in the fuse section, fuse 20 is for the Rear amplifier (Shaker Pro radio) and fuse 33 is for the Front amplifier (Shaker radio) in the power distribution box located in the engine compartment.

I would try the sound menu and see if you can adjust the sub-woofer.

This is from page 118 in the 2013 Mustang Owners Manual

E. SOUND: Allows you to adjust the sound settings using the SEEK buttons:

Bass levels can be increased or decreased. Can also be adjusted by turning the TUNE control.

Treble levels can be increased or decreased. Can also be adjusted by turning the TUNE control.

Balance adjust the sound between left and right speakers. Can also be adjusted by turning the TUNE control.

Fade adjust the sound between the front and back speakers. Can also be adjusted by turning the TUNE control.

Speed Compensated Volume adjusts the volume to compensate for speed and wind noise. You can set the system between off and +7.

All Seat Mode/Driver Seat Mode/Top Down Mode (if equipped) optimizes sound quality for the chosen seating position.

DSP Mode (if equipped) allows you to choose between STEREO SURROUND mode and STEREO mode.

I found this in the 2012 Mustang Owners Manual. Maybe it will help.

Sound adjustments

Press SOUND repeatedly to cycle through the following features:

Shaker mode (if equipped): Press SEEK to turn Shaker mode on/off.

BASS: Press SEEK to adjust the level of bass or turn the TUNE knob.

TREBLE: Press SEEK to adjust the level of treble, or turn the TUNE knob.

BALANCE: Press SEEK to adjust the audio between the left (L) and right ® speakers or turn the TUNE knob.

FADE: Press SEEK to adjust the audio between the back ( B) and front (F) speakers or turn the TUNE knob.

SPEED COMPENSATED VOLUME: With this feature on, radio volume automatically gets louder with increasing vehicle speed to compensate for road and wind noise. The default setting is off.. Use SEEK to adjust between SPEED OFF and levels 1–7.

Recommended level is 1–3; SPEED OFF turns the feature off and level 7 is the maximum setting.

Archived