TEAM SHELBY FORUM

any info yet on new colors for 14?

blk12svt

Keep in mind that this is a rumor, we won't really know until the 2014 Order Guide is released.

Performance white is suppose to be replaced with Oxford White

Candy Red is suppose to replaced with Ruby Red

Matte stripes are suppose to be replaced with glossy stripes.

2014 Mustang details are starting to arrive...

Boy you guys sure are hillarious.....

Better reading new threads then the same lousy old ones. Think of it this way I may be one of the first people to change all the stuff on my 13 at once so I'm doing all the R&D for the rest of you.

R&D away.......we like guinea pigs.

:hysterical:

Thanks for the replies. Glossy stripes sure doesn't sound very appealing but I would likely opt for a stripe delete again anyway, mainly to keep stripes off the seats. I was hoping we would see something bright again like Grabber Orange or maybe even Yellow. All those people in the Yellow Mustang Club have been completely left out...

Thanks for the replies. Glossy stripes sure doesn't sound very appealing but I would likely opt for a stripe delete again anyway, mainly to keep stripes off the seats. I was hoping we would see something bright again like Grabber Orange or maybe even Yellow. All those people in the Yellow Mustang Club have been completely left out...

I hear that club is getting smaller and smaller. B)

I also heard a rumor Grabber Blue is gone next year....glossy stripes are a no for me personally

Hmm...hard to believe that. That color works really well on the current body style...But I think the color in terms of cars since 2010 it has been trending down, so maybe they will phase it out. DIB is a killer blue though. As far as glossy black stripes...I agree - matte is much better on blue...glossy black looks too much like black electrical tape! lol.

I was hoping we would see something bright again like Grabber Orange or maybe even Yellow. All those people in the Yellow Mustang Club have been completely left out...

I love yellow! I'm always afraid after I buy one, the next year it will come out in yellow. I would love to see the GT500 in School Bus Yellow. I thought for sure after placing my order for 2013, the School Bus would be offered for 2014!

My 95 GT is yellow, and I'm going to miss having a yellow vert. May just have to paint the 67 yellow to make up for it--maybe a Terlingua tribute?

I would be ticked if they came out with a 2014 Yellow GT500....

My 95 GT is yellow, and I'm going to miss having a yellow vert. May just have to paint the 67 yellow to make up for it--maybe a Terlingua tribute?

I would be ticked if they came out with a 2014 Yellow GT500....

x2! I had a '95 as well. Vert none the less. Put the '96 Cobra hood on it. Called it the bumblebee! I'd love to see our GT500's available in the same yellow as the camaro/vette is available in.

Here is a photoshopped pic of a Yellow 13 I snagged somewhere several months ago. As you can tell from the bottom pic of my Boss and Cobra Jet, a Yellow 14 would suit me fine. For some reason, I like matched car colors. 30 years ago I had a pair of Grabber Orange Boss cars and I guess it stuck.

yellowshelby.jpg

bosscj013.jpg

Here is a photoshopped pic of a Yellow 13 I snagged somewhere several months ago. As you can tell from the bottom pic of my Boss and Cobra Jet, a Yellow 14 would suit me fine. For some reason, I like matched car colors. 30 years ago I had a pair of Grabber Orange Boss cars and I guess it stuck.

yellowshelby.jpg

Now, why'd you have to go and tease me like that! I'd cancel my order today at MSRP to buy that next year!

yellowshelby.jpg

bosscj013.jpg

Now this yellow I like...I think for the last year run for this style GT500 they should have a multitude of colors to choose from

and wheel colors...CHROME Ford!!!!...CHROME!!!!! as a wheel option.

If you really want to get depressed by the lack of color choices, fire up the Ford Customizer and play God.

Ford Customizer

Thanks for posting this. I have not seen this for the '13. I wondered what the base wheels would look like in BLACK are they are not at all bad. Doing them up with GHIG and black stripes is off the chain.

Keep in mind that this is a rumor, we won't really know until the 2014 Order Guide is released.

Performance white is suppose to be replaced with Oxford White

Candy Red is suppose to replaced with Ruby Red

Matte stripes are suppose to be replaced with glossy stripes.

2014 Mustang details are starting to arrive...

Well, since I posted that thread over at TMS over two months ago, I can tell you that it's not a rumor. I pulled that info on the '14's right out of the '14 order banks, and that info has not changed in the two months since I posted it. Here are your '14 colors for GT500...

CI - GRABBER BLUE

J4 - DP IMPACT BLUE

PQ - RACE RED

RR - RUBY RED CC

UA - BLACK

UJ - STERLING GRAY

UX - INGOT SILVER

YZ - OXFORD WHITE

And here are your '14 GT500 stripe options...

85B - SONIC BLUE STR

85R - MED RED STRIPE

854 - GLOSS BLK ST

857 - WHITE STRIPE

Also worth noting is the following option that I believe is new for '14 (correct me if I'm wrong)...

51S - HEATED SEATS

Also worth noting is the following option that I believe is new for '14 (correct me if I'm wrong)...

51S - HEATED SEATS

It was listed in the 2013 GT500 Order Guide

Driver and Passenger Heated Seats

Note: Not available with Recaro® Sport Seats

And it wasn't an option with 821A Performance Package

It was listed in the 2013 GT500 Order Guide

Driver and Passenger Heated Seats

Note: Not available with Recaro® Sport Seats

And it wasn't an option with 821A Performance Package

I found it as an option on the 821A Performance Package for the '14's, so it appears they've expanded its availability.

Archived