TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Passenger Airbag Covers

Madlock

'11-'12 Signed Passenger Airbag Cover on '13  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What do you intend to do with your signed '11-'12 airbag cover now that you have a '13?

• Transfer it to the '13 - finish differences be damned.
    • Transfer it to the '13 and buy finish the rest of the '13 dashboard with "polka dot" parts intended for the '11-'12.
    • Remove it from the '11-'12 for storage or display elsewhere.
    • Leave it with the '11-'12 car to enhance resale value.
    • I'm keeping both cars so it's not an issue for me.

Although not in your poll, another option would be to send your 2013 cover to the Shelby Foundation for a commemorative autograph.

http://www.cscf.org/donate/get-carrolls-autograph/

Steve

That's because the thread and survey pertain to people who've already made expenditures and face the need to decide upon ways to preserve them - not to buy an additional product for an altogether different situation.

That's because the thread and survey pertain to people who've already made expenditures and face the need to decide upon ways to preserve them - not to buy an additional product for an altogether different situation.

My apologies. I interpreted this thread as how do get Carroll's autograph onto a 2013 now that Caroll is no longer with us. Just wanted people to know there was another option and may I add its a cheaper option than purchasing new dash pieces to match a 2012 dash.

Steve

Although not in your poll, another option would be to send your 2013 cover to the Shelby Foundation for a commemorative autograph.

http://www.cscf.org/...olls-autograph/

Steve

Isn't this a autopen? That is what the three dashes on the bottem mean? I didn't take the poll since I don't have a 2012 or a signed dash cover. But might send mine in once I get my car

Archived