TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby oil separator

jnf

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frank,

.....I told everyone here during my job interview that I fully expected to have a target on my back for a while, as we transition into the changes I would be making here at SPP......

Jer

Jer,

Would you mind not hiding behind the bushes...........I can't get a clear shot, hehehe!

Jer, I'm at the NY Autoshow this morning with John and Gary and they both told me you have the oil separator, and you could send it out immediately. :-)

I own a JLT one for the Boss and I probably will keep it but for my Shelby I bought conceptual polymore glass one and I have inot nstalled it but I plan on buying the New SHelby oil separator for the SGT instead of using the conceptual polymore one

Jer, I'm at the NY Autoshow this morning with John and Gary and they both told me you have the oil separator, and you could send it out immediately. :-)

Tell John and Gary we're too busy repainting their offices right now.

Jer

Tell John and Gary we're too busy repainting their offices right now.

Jer

I hope they like pink....

Or is that lavender?

Phill

I hope they like pink....

Or is that lavender?

Phill

The label says "Orchid"... oh, well... same difference.

Jer

Jer showed me the oil seperators at the track during the the bash.......GOOD JOB JER everybody will be very HAPPY.

+1000 !!

By the way Chad, great looking Boss.

As far as painting John and Gary's offices, just make sure there are Lemans stripes going around the walls.

Hot pink walls with Orchid stripes.

That'll scream a bit.

Funny you should say that.

When I worked at the Carle Place, NY Guitar Center, 2 of my employees painted my office when I was away, and they painted it all white, with a silver rocker panel stripe as the top border, "Shelby GT" lettering and all. It was cool!

Jer

office.jpg

office.jpg

Funny you should say that.

When I worked at the Carle Place, NY Guitar Center, 2 of my employees painted my office when I was away, and they painted it all white, with a silver rocker panel stripe as the top border, "Shelby GT" lettering and all. It was cool!

Jer

post-12143-0-46344800-1364595375_thumb.jpg

Very cool! And what great folks to paint it for you...

+1

Just replaced my plenum and was surprised by the oil pool in the blower.

I'm actually going over to JLT next week since they are in my area to pick up an axle reservoir kit and am really tempted to just get their oil seperator, I really would like the Shelby version as I'm sure it's going to be top notch, but I'm getting tired of waiting. With nothing in use at the moment I'm sure there is plenty of oil getting through like you said.

Well I am getting all my mods installed AND WENT AHEAD and bought BOB'S Ultimate (brushed/black fitting).... Very well made..... Tired of WAITING .. Same with WINDSHIELD BANNER

Best of luck with the Bob's unit. I'm sure you'll be happy with it.

What's the "windshield banner" part about? Have you and I discussed this?

Jer

The last note I posted was to go through your Regional Director. I've posted back on that thread, let's follow up.

Jer

Archived