TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby oil separator

jnf

Great. I will be down there Tuesday to sit on your doorstep. Until the races start.

AWESOME. Bring pizza.

Jer

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, the Northeast U.S. or Chicago. LOL.... Pizza in Vegas, not so good.

(My pizza joke was just a joke)

Jer

Yes, the Northeast U.S. or Chicago. LOL.... Pizza in Vegas, not so good.

(My pizza joke was just a joke)

Jer

So much for a chance to get a free lunch!

So much for a chance to get a free lunch!

Aw, I'm just happy to have folks visit. Food's merely a plus.

Jer

No kidding Johns in NYC or Lou Melnati's in Chicago

We have a pretty good NYC pizza joint in town called Marco's

Best pizza I've ever had was living in North Providence, RI. And the joints on Federal Hill in Providence blew away the NY stuff. I was all cranked up when I moved to NY, went down Mulberry all hungry... wasn't bad, but overrated. Kinda like NY bagels. The stuff is New England is every bit as good.

Vegas is lousy for both... yech...

Jer

+1000 . Been here since 95 and haven't found anything that comes close to what we had in the New England area.

Chicago has great pizza. My son went to school there. Always looked forward to visiting him.

+1000 . Been here since 95 and haven't found anything that comes close to what we had in the New England area.

Chicago has great pizza. My son went to school there. Always looked forward to visiting him.

Chicago pizza is the best...either the thin or thick and Jim there is a place in Vegas called Windy City Beef n Dogs. Tried it last night, pretty good!

And for NY pizza, Montesanos cant be beat.

Mulberry is a tourist attraction, Best Italian in NYC is on Arthur Ave in the Bronx.

Yeah, that's what I thought, too.

I WILL give credit to Grimaldi's in Brooklyn, they had some good eats. They've got a version of it here in Vegas that isn't as good, but not terrible.

Jer

When the wife and I went out there a few years ago we went on an ATV trip and the host told us to check out Bootleggers. We were told it was the best Italian in LV. We were highly unimpressed!

Chicago pizza is the best...either the thin or thick and Jim there is a place in Vegas called Windy City Beef n Dogs. Tried it last night, pretty good!

And for NY pizza, Montesanos cant be beat.

When the wife and I were going to Chicago, the first stop out of the airport was Portillos.

First parts started arriving today. Two of our suppliers are behind schedule, but I'm going to try to get more info and pix to you all this week.

Jer

The way this is going, we might need a separate food thread.

By the way, are the oil separators close??

The pizza guy is bringing a side order of oil separators :hysterical2: He will be here soon @ SPP - he had to stop on the way to get his new Alcoa wheels mounted on his pizza wagon :hysterical2:

After that needs to be White Castle :wub2:

So bad, it's awesome.

People wondered why I loved it, they said "Those are not the best burgers". I would reply "No, but they are the best SOMETHING!" Addictive.

Jer

Well I'm glad this is about pizza now - I'll vote for Gino's East outside of Chicago proper for a deep dish! Of course, the North End of Boston is nice too :)

At the same time, we want to thank everyone for their patience while we got these going. There was a lot of effort, a couple minor setbacks on the road, and lots of "hot" projects coming in at the same time that all needed to be done keeping us running 7 days a week lately. As Jer has said, we've got the majority already inbound to Vegas, with the small remainder headed out later this week as we get the last few complete. I think everyone will like what we've done with these, and we've done not only real-world testing, but computer flow analysis as well to insure they work as good as they look.

Welcome aboard Marcello , can't wait to see what you and Jer have in store for an oil separator - looking forward to putting one on my SGT that is going racing in SFR SCCA's new SPEC MUSTANG class . I'll have to stay away from the pizza ( in a strict driver training program ) .

Forget the " oil separator " ,,,, I want a pizza now ,,,lol,,, :hysterical:

That's what I'm talkin about !! :drool:

No seriously, can't wait to get the oil separators.

Ok, and a bag of White Castles.

I want a oil seperator too but I had a good authentic style(I think)pizza at Settebello's over in Green Valley. Very good. I would let Jer be the judge.

I'll check it out!

Jer

That's what I'm talkin about !! :drool:

No seriously, can't wait to get the oil separators.

Ok, and a bag of White Castles.

Not sure how the oil separators will be sold but White Castles go by the sack :finger: :D

Not sure how the oil separators will be sold but White Castles go by the sack :finger: :D

I stand corrected. White Castles are by the sack.

Hopefully Jer will have several "sacks " of oil separators to go around.

Archived