TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby oil separator

jnf

Will it be available for Christmas ordering?

It's POSSIBLE. I'll know more the first week of November.

Jer

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got some new CAD work done on this today. We started with a clean sheet of paper, and I'm now ready to send it to production. We've finalized the functional AND cosmetic details... It's a tested design (in computer models AND on a car, over 1000 miles of driving) that will look right at home in a Shelby's engine bay.

It will be available as a "bare" item, and the complete plug & play driver's side or passenger side install kit for 4.6 OR 5.4 will be optional - hoses, metal fittings, and mounting brackets.

It's going to be a great product, I hope you all love it as much as I do. Updates ASAP.

Jer

With all the great new products coming out with Jer at the helm, I'm betting revenue will be up substantially for SAI.....I need to purchase a boat-load of SAI stock, and in short order if Jer keeps this up!!!!

Awesome job you are doing up there Jer!!!

One day when I'm out in Vegas for a Company trip, I'll meet you and thank you in person!

Andy.

With all the great new products coming out with Jer at the helm, I'm betting revenue will be up substantially for SAI.....I need to purchase a boat-load of SAI stock, and in short order if Jer keeps this up!!!!

Awesome job you are doing up there Jer!!!

One day when I'm out in Vegas for a Company trip, I'll meet you and thank you in person!

Andy.

Lunch is on me anytime you'd like to visit, Andy. Thanks for your support, it really makes the whole team's day to see posts like this. Thank you.

Jer

Like a kid at Christmas. My car may be put away for the winter, but these things coming from Jer make the cold dreary winter much more fun and gives me a reason to take the cover off! Thanks Jer for all you are doing. Now the winter months are almost (not really) as enjoyable as the summer. "What would you like from the kids for Christmas, honey?" "Just have them check my SPP wish list sweetheart. All of it will be fine"

Kevin

I have been wondering when or if Shelby was going to come out with a oil seperator. I almost order a Moroso unit the other day. I will be waitng for the Shelby unit. Jer, things have really picked up since you showed up.

Thanks, everyone, for your support!

Jer

My wife wants :chairshot: you.......but I want to share with you :beerchug: because you are creating too many things to my :peelout: . She said that I am spending too much time :stats: then we :slapfight: but I give her a :kiss: .

and at the end my friend Jer :mademyday:

Big Larry (TurnSignalDelete) will freak out if he sees you stole his posting style... LOL

Jer

This oil separator will work on all Shelby Mustangs. We'll be sure the install kits match what you need.

We are making different separators AND install kits for driver's side/passenger side, depending on car model.

It will also be sold as 2 different "bare" units for people who like fabbing up hoses and plumbing as a hobby. One is "inline", the other has the inlet/outlet at 90 degrees.

Jer

Jer, will it work on the 5.8 ??

Sounds like you are getting close here.

Great job. Thank you.

I'll double-check, but I see no compatibility issues we can't get around.

Jer

This oil separator will work on all Shelby Mustangs. We'll be sure the install kits match what you need.

We are making different separators AND install kits for driver's side/passenger side, depending on car model.

It will also be sold as 2 different "bare" units for people who like fabbing up hoses and plumbing as a hobby. One is "inline", the other has the inlet/outlet at 90 degrees.

Jer

Any idea on the time frame of availability? Sitting here with credit card in hand. :spend:

Recently looked at my throttle body and there was a little residue on the blades. :(

Any idea on the time frame of availability? Sitting here with credit card in hand. :spend:

Recently looked at my throttle body and there was a little residue on the blades. :(

Looking into it now.

I'll post when I hear back...

Jer

• 3 weeks later...

Placing the final order for quantities next week.

Jer

I'm getting ready to purchase an oil separator and I was leaning towards the Bob's unit but wanted to wait and see what Shelby had to offer.

Can you post any pictures and details about your oil separator?

You will find that I don't tend to post pix until it's something available for sale.

Jer

Gosh Jer, you have so many projects in the pipeline, plus taking care of all the customers that I truly don't know how you pull it all together and still find time to have fun with your own vehicle. :salute:

The simple answer: I don't.

I drove it for the first time in over a month on Wednesday. Just for 30 minutes, so I could get it out of the factory and back home in my garage... LOL...

Thanks for noticing, I appreciate the support!

Jer

Archived