TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super snake wheels would be made if Shelby performance ordered more? Every body wants super snake wheels, let us buy them from Alcoa ourselves.

SS730HP

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Shelby 1000 wheels. What size tires are on those wheels and what are the sizes of the rims. Looked at a bunch of places, could not find the answer anywhere.

Thanks!

The wheels are 20X9 front with 20X11 rears.

Tire sizes, I forget.

Jer

Those RAZORS fit your car perfectly.

Size, style and color,...just PERFECT!

Thanks, But IMAGINE what my car would look like with BLACK Alcoas!!! That's my problem!!! I have yet to see a Vapor GT500 (and black stripes) with black Alcoas!!! Anyone else see one??? Seriously - if someone can find a pic of one I am forever indebted to you!! Seriously!!!

Thanks, But IMAGINE what my car would look like with BLACK Alcoas!!! That's my problem!!! I have yet to see a Vapor GT500 (and black stripes) with black Alcoas!!! Anyone else see one??? Seriously - if someone can find a pic of one I am forever indebted to you!! Seriously!!!

I like the Razors you got on her... :rockon:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/39242-matching-wheels-and-stripe-anyone/

Hope this helps.

Tag

Archived