TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The conversion has begun.....

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No stripe yet?

Not yet buddy.......I hope that they will take the entire month of September to finish because I will pick it up at the end of Oct (during the SEMA show). So if it would be ready to much time before I will :banghead::banghead: and desperate for :shift:

.......i couldnt sleep last night..........I read that the SS conversion took 3, 4 and until 5 months to be done. They told me that the car should be ready at the end of September or begining of October so I made plans to attend the SEMA show at the end of October and at the same time to pick the car up with the Museum Delivery. So now the car is ready. The conversion took only a few days over a month.......Waiting until end of October it will be a nightmare and too many nights awake :rockon: .....I won't be able to travel to Vegas this month or the next one because I have scheduled several business trips and some commitments.......but at the same time I wouldn't like to get the car shipped now and miss the Museum Delivery and the show.....................so I see more nights thinking and thinking..... :shrug:

Man I know what you mean but that museum delivery is a once in a lifetime thing how many more chances will you get to be able to do that, but a tough thing i must admit! Looks awesome congrats and one thing no matter what it will be worth the wait, im jealous.

Man I know what you mean but that museum delivery is a once in a lifetime thing how many more chances will you get to be able to do that, but a tough thing i must admit! Looks awesome congrats and one thing no matter what it will be worth the wait, im jealous.

I think the same.....

Now your going to be tortured day and night untill you go to it lol. Ask them to post up more pictures so I can live vicariously thru you. I would do the SS conversion if I had the cash.

Are your mirrors carbon fiber? Did you put that on before or did they put those on? Last I checked shelby did not make carbon fiber mirrors for 2011+ cars only 07-09 which were from raceskinz.

Now your going to be tortured day and night untill you go to it lol. Ask them to post up more pictures so I can live vicariously thru you. I would do the SS conversion if I had the cash.

Are your mirrors carbon fiber? Did you put that on before or did they put those on? Last I checked shelby did not make carbon fiber mirrors for 2011+ cars only 07-09 which were from raceskinz.

Mi amigo...they were that way before the car was sent to SAI. They were done by the same person that I mentioned to you......

I wouldn't do this for just anyone. If it helps, I would be happy to fly out and take the museum delivery for you, of coarse with video documentation. Then drive it to you. Lol

I say you have to miss one of those business trips or better yet, take a customer with you. In business, you always need write offs.

I wouldn't do this for just anyone. If it helps, I would be happy to fly out and take the museum delivery for you, of coarse with video documentation. Then drive it to you. Lol

I say you have to miss one of those business trips or better yet, take a customer with you. In business, you always need write offs.

:hysterical2:

Archived