TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I wanna brag about mine

Fast pig

550 miles so far and im impressed and scared!

EXCITING!

I dont know if i can be trusted with this thing. I might need to sell

Today, first time on highway and then outside city in woods i thought of being straped into a rocket car and closing ur eyes (was hard to see and otherwise sense mothers safe nature.)

I think i just need to learn a little respect for the supercar world. Thanks makers for allowing me into the league. Respect this car and be careful!

And giggle forever

Huh? I am sure if you are really selling this, and for a fair price someone will deinitely snatch it up! If you are going to be greedy than I'd say don't even think about it.

EXCITING!

I dont know if i can be trusted with this thing. I might need to sell

Today, first time on highway and then outside city in woods i thought of being straped into a rocket boat and closing ur eyes (was hard to see and otherwise sense mothers safe nature.)

I think i just need to learn a little respect for the supercar world. Thanks makers for allowing me into the league. Respect this car and be careful!

And giggle forever

Welcome to the site. Respect the GT500 and the rules of the road (take it to the track) and you'll be fine. :)

Today this thing has boiled down to two speeds to me: creep & creepy

It needs two position memory seat controlled variably by speed

Ofcourse it also needs speed controlled head gear deployment

Lot different from last mustang when i was a boy. 88 5.0 220 hp yeehaw

I tore it up. I gotta grow up with with the mustang

Love the track apps!

The launch control keeps an ever so slight spin to increased controlled spin with rpm setting. I think pribly all equally fast off line. I like 26-2700 rpm for least spin because it feels smoother than the 3500 rpm suggestion setting i had seen in a you tube review. Ive used LC at 35,32, 25,26,2700 rpm.

It seems to me the stability control does basically same thing. I havent just tried this a lot but when ive went for immediate quick starts it was joyfully controllable. It doesnt cut power to wheels it controls it to do what we mustang driver want it to do, and thats be bad a..! Infact there is no reason to ever disengage these controls. Except of course to make clouds. It still spins joyfully but with control and better launch. it gives better control spining car sideways.

It does what ive alwanted my old 88 to do: be under control and go really fast.

Which agrees with my feeling behind wheel... Never fast enough till it kills ya! I also will never turn off sport steering and suspension setting less that bites me in a..! Careful in fifth!!! Teehee

• 2 weeks later...

This thing is squirley as hell even at 150 mph.

Yesterday i raced a soupped up late model 6 liter gto. It was crisp cammy smooth running engine, it was clearly well built. I suspect it was a car i had heard about already. Anyway it was only a second gear pull since traffic was thick, we were pretty equal but i am at rest confident that victory was to be mine with more space. It was so much fun in the way that i never bothered turning off ac or felt i had to shift thanks to the tall hears that are backed with such graceful power. I never let go of steering wheel or went for clutch as other driver seemed to be scrambling for everything he could squeeze out of his. The 13 is like an automatic in traffic cuz i never shift but in constant accel and decel.

• 1 month later...

Now its like 1800 miles. Now i see why its talked so much about as a daily driver. It is remarkable. Its just like any mustng under 2k rpm. And so comfy in the ac that u never even have to consider turning it off for any car in town. L/c gives u continous mindless comfort in blissful sensation of knowing at any stop u cant fail at hault.

But still for me,

Finally accepting that constantly looking for something to pass isnt sufficiently rewarding.

I have to sell and how is that done? $54000. Please take ur time as i cant go a day lately without its influence.

Listed in classifieds 2013 shelby. 67,500 msrp. Like $2000 worth of ext warranty and sealants.

This is the first car I've ever been in that accelerates so fast and so hard that it makes me dizzy (in 2nd gear).

Phill

Now its like 1800 miles. Now i see why its talked so much about as a daily driver. It is remarkable. Its just like any mustng under 2k rpm. And so comfy in the ac that u never even have to consider turning it off for any car in town. L/c gives u continous mindless comfort in blissful sensation of knowing at any stop u cant fail at hault.

But still for me,

Finally accepting that constantly looking for something to pass isnt sufficiently rewarding.

I have to sell and how is that done? $54000. Please take ur time as i cant go a day lately without its influence.

Listed in classifieds 2013 shelby. 67,500 msrp. Like $2000 worth of ext warranty and sealants.

You're really going to sell it? :headscratch:

You make it sound like a drug addiction... :hysterical2:

Good luck if you do sell... Sounds to me like you'll regret it.

This is the first car I've ever been in that accelerates so fast and so hard that it makes me dizzy (in 2nd gear).

Phill

Did you ever take your car up Pike's peak? It's paved all the way now I hear. I had my 425HP Saleen up there but going up I had some slow poke dude in front of me slowing me down. I wanted to play a little bit. Then coming down I put it in 2nd gear and never touched the brakes. I plan on driving that road in Colorado (with 2013 GT500) that runs between Estes Park and somewhere else that is at 12,000 feet high when I get back home from Afghanistan.

• 3 weeks later...

Its pretty out of control this car!

I just pulled put of my neighborhood and since engine warmed up nicely going so slow thru my neighborhood i gave it just a little gas coming out and it breaks sideways. I instantly realize the tires are cold as fall has recently hit the night air.

And for me it takes great restraint to drive this seat responsibly. Me still with any v8.

But holy is this thing a trip to lala land like a amusement ride themed as baddest ass in town (again wanna mention the lc) with los marijuanos surgn the shaker 1000. ("Fire")

I have listed to sell cuz im jus feeding my midlife crisis but i cant close, and price went up already.

This car is good for a giggle everytime. Old faithful

• 5 weeks later...

Archived