TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 Shelby GT350 Introduced

I am still deciding on Color... I am only considering a 2013 GT350 Convertible but undecided on color. My favorite colors are Blue and Green but the Kona Blue as well as the replacement Deep Impact Blue look Purple at too many angles whether the Sun is shining or not. I have a 70 and 73 Conv. both White so I don't want another White Conv.. My Irish and own many things Green but man that Green is bright and I just can't see it looking good on a Convertible. Two weeks ago I saw the Green on a 2013 Boss 302 and on the Boss it looked very well but the Boss and the GT350 are completely two different looking Mustangs. I think the Black on Black GT350 Conv. would look great and is why I suggested that color be available to the SAI guys last year. However, whats amusing to me and anyone who knows me and that is the fact I hate Red and the only thing I own in my entire house that is Red and that'll be a 1:18 diecast Mustang lol so when I say I'm leaning on towards doing a Candy Red GT350 Conv. I'm verbally laughing out loud

Oddly enough, I like the green too, however, I have not decided either. Grabber blue and Candy are nice. I also like the sterling gray with white stripes. I'll have to see a few of these made before I'll be able to decide.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oddly enough, I like the green too, however, I have not decided either. Grabber blue and Candy are nice. I also like the sterling gray with white stripes. I'll have to see a few of these made before I'll be able to decide.

All of the pics I've seen of the Gotta Have It Green look good. I've seen one Mustang GT with it and it is TOO MUCH GREEN!

Maybe the stripes on a Boss or GT500 would break up the green but if not, it's not gonna be good.

I've seen a School Bus Yellow Boss 302 in person and I really like it. It is VERY close to the earlier Grabber Orange though. We compared them side by side and they're only a shade or two off from ea. other.

Phill

• 2 weeks later...

Archived