TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carroll Shelby Rev Your Engines Memorial Salute

sharon

Hi Everyone

There will be a "Rev Your Shelby Memorial Salute" in the San Diego area at:

JBA Performance Center

5675 Kearny Villa Road

San Diego, CA 92123

Parking is open at 6:00 PM and the memorial salute will begin at 6:30 PM with the "Rev Your Shelby" event happening at 6:55 PM. All Shelby cars and fans from the San Diego area are encouraged to attend. This event is sponsored by the SoCal SAAC (San Diego) Club. Looking forward to seeing all Shelby fans from the San Diego area at this event.

Thanks for the info!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Sharon

Could you post on the TS Forum the San Diego "Rev Your Shelby Memorial Salute"? It will happen at:

JBA Performance Center

5675 Kearny Villa Road

San Diego, CA 92123

(888)522-5570

Parking lot opens at 6:00 PM

Thanks, Tim Reeve

Palmsprings/ High desert? anything going on in this area? Didn't see a post from this area....... would like to do more than rev er up in the driveway :happy feet:

Hi, We're having a Rev Your Shelby Memorial Salute in San Diego at JBA Performance Center, 5675 Kearny Villa Road, San Diego, CA 92123, (888)522-5570. We're kind of close to PS.

Tim

My wife and I are planning on going to the Petersen on Wednesday evening. However, it is not clear to me whether we will be able to get in or not. Is the club email I received the "invitation" or is it limited to close family friends? Will I be able to get in, or even join with other Shelby auto owners and fans in the street? Or am I better off avoiding the drive downtown and watching the streaming video? Does anyone have any additional details?

Anybody else doing anything in the San Fernando Valley to celebrate on Wednesday night?

My wife and I are planning on going to the Petersen on Wednesday evening. However, it is not clear to me whether we will be able to get in or not. Is the club email I received the "invitation" or is it limited to close family friends? Will I be able to get in, or even join with other Shelby auto owners and fans in the street? Or am I better off avoiding the drive downtown and watching the streaming video? Does anyone have any additional details?

Anybody else doing anything in the San Fernando Valley to celebrate on Wednesday night?

Unless your name is on the organizer list, you will not be allow to park your car on the upper level for "Rev Your Shelby" @ 6:55.

Anywher in Scottsdale/Phoenix Az

Yes, Barrett-Jackson will be hosting a "Rev Your Engine" event tomorrow night 5/30 at their corporate offices: 7400 East Monte Cristo Ave, Scottsdale AZ 85260

-There are 60 Spaces available

-Parking Starts at 6:00pm

-Moment of Silence 6:54:00pm

-Start & Idle Your Engines 6:54:30pm

-Rev Your Engines 6:55:00pm

-LIVE Stream of Memorial Broadcast 7-8pm

Any further questions please feel free to message us on here or give us a call at 480 421 6694. Hope to see you here, thank you.

Palmsprings/ High desert? anything going on in this area? Didn't see a post from this area....... would like to do more than rev er up in the driveway :happy feet:

I'm in Indio and was wondering if there would be a gathering in the Coachella Valley/ Riverside/ San Bernardino area. Please let me know if you here anything.

Anywhere on Long Island NY?
Long Island, New York location to be at Hooters in Farmingdale. 8:00PM on Wednesday 5/30/12 for food and beverages (at your own expense) and we will "rev our engines" for Carroll Shelby @ approx 9:55 PM. No burnouts !! Rick

Yes, Barrett-Jackson will be hosting a "Rev Your Engine" event tomorrow night 5/30 at their corporate offices: 7400 East Monte Cristo Ave, Scottsdale AZ 85260

-There are 60 Spaces available

-Parking Starts at 6:00pm

-Moment of Silence 6:54:00pm

-Start & Idle Your Engines 6:54:30pm

-Rev Your Engines 6:55:00pm

-LIVE Stream of Memorial Broadcast 7-8pm

Any further questions please feel free to message us on here or give us a call at 480 421 6694. Hope to see you here, thank you.

Do we need to reply that we will be ther to save a spot?

Im in Oakdale Ca. The Central Valley CA.

Anyone out here in the Central Valley making any plans?

Ceres, Escalon, Hickman, James Town, Knights Ferry, Mantica, Modesto, Oakdale, Riverbank, Salida, Turlock, Waterford, etc?

I don't know of any Jim, but I would show up if there were.

I don't know of any Jim, but I would show up if there were.

Well maybe if its quite enough we can hear each others engine rev.

My neighbors will enjoy hear my engine ,,,, well … except for the one who is the hit and run fugitive at large.

Maybe he will call the police. Now that would be poetic justice.

I'll be listening.

American Garffiti night is coming up soon, you and the Mrs. going make an appearance?

Hooters in Farmingdale. 8:00PM on Wednesday 5/30/12 for food and beverages (at your own expense) and we will "rev our engines" for Carroll Shelby @ approx 9:55 PM. No burnouts !! Rick

Anywhere on Long Island NY?

Someone mentioned it in passing but I'll make the request: Will someone please record the event (it would be nice if it were a direct feed) and post it to YouTube? I'm on the road and while I am in the Bay Area I will be in meetings and not able to make it to the actual event.

Archived