TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 Shelby GT Registry

Staff

• 6 months later...
I have already registered. Can you me of what the advantage of this is? Can we access the database? Thanx Steve

Steve, it's my understanding that the database will be available, in some form, next year. With all the goings on the focus is collecting the data and later providing a way to record the car's history of ownership going forward.

Not sure what the direct benefit is beyond the ability to one day be able to document a car's life assuming the registry is some form is available.

I hope that even should the "unthinkable" happen, and SAI goes under, an organization like Team Shelby or a not-for-profit operation such as SAAC, would pick it up.

My understanding from what has been posted by SAI folks on the Shelbyautos forum, yes if you have the supercharger installed at SAI in Vegas or an authorized Mod Shop (Tasca, the one in Dallas) they will add it to the registry and install the "/SC" stripe. However, I am not affiliated with SAI and things could always change. This might be a better question for you to ask Bud in the "ask Bud thread" or for Amy in the "Ask Amy forum." Good luck.

Does anyone know if after you take possesion of your car and decide to add a SC to it in the future do they add that information to the registry ? Assuming of coarse the work is performed at SAI or one of the authorized shops. :headscratch:

yes they do only if its done at an authorized mod shop !!!! you can email bud he's making a list for returns to mod shop for when they start doing some of them after the first of the year !!! thats what i was told from them !!!!

Archived