• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

GGreat looking RIDE.....Glad to someone appreciate and show stock rims...I have a Vapour Sliver B/Stripes...NItto 555 extreme and STOCK RIMS...Thank you ..I now know I'm not alone.....

Very Nice

Thanks guys!

rdrawkit... I like the stock rims, always have. Haven't found anything that tugs at my heart to spend that much cash for new rims and tires. Can't afford it now anyway... lol!

• 3 weeks later...

Excellent work and beautiful Shelby you have there. I can appreciate all that post processing and setting up of those shots with evening lighting. I love the first one with the Spanish Villa motive and the little details that might go unnoticed in the background. Very nice work!

It appears you don't use a polarizing filter? With careful use of multiple layered exposures and a tripod while rotating the filter you can nearly eliminate the glare/reflections you are getting on your roof and hood. Especially useful with replacing the backgrounds. I actually like these reflections when the background is real as I see in many of your photos. :rockon:

Excellent work and beautiful Shelby you have there. I can appreciate all that post processing and setting up of those shots with evening lighting. I love the first one with the Spanish Villa motive and the little details that might go unnoticed in the background. Very nice work!

It appears you don't use a polarizing filter? With careful use of multiple layered exposures and a tripod while rotating the filter you can nearly eliminate the glare/reflections you are getting on your roof and hood. Especially useful with replacing the backgrounds. I actually like these reflections when the background is real as I see in many of your photos. :rockon:

Thanks! No filter used for these images. Most of them are shot with my point and shoot camera anyway. I actually add gradient "reflections" to a lot of the windows because I like the look. Thanks for the tips!

I just started messing around with HDR so you might see some of those images sometime in the near future. :camera:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

oh yessssssssssssssssss

rayman, what is you suspensino set up? your car is lowered but not too much

i'm asking because not sure the way to go

Thanks! I'm setup on H&R Coil Overs (dropped about 1 3/4 inches all around as I recall) and Eibach Panhard Bar.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived