TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR Billet Fuel Doors

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The GT500KR fuel doors will come in brushed or black and feature the same logo that appears on the headrest.

Trust me, I want one for my GT500KR too.

Robert, how will we be notified that the KR fuel doors are available? Do we need to check the Shelby Store site daily for the listing or will this thread be updated?

Any idea on a date?

Thanks for your time :)

• 1 month later...

Jer,

I know your busy but any chance you can check on these also?

Hello!

I just stumbled across this thread, I'm not a KR owner (as Robert Lane is) and wouldn't normally be digging in.

Any parts questions will be answered faster if placed under the Shelby Performance Parts section of the forums. THAT, I check MANY times each day.

I'll look into the fuel doors.

Jer

Hello!

KR fuel doors should be ready to go tomorrow. Satin or black.

Thanks!

Jer

Hello!

KR fuel doors should be ready to go tomorrow. Satin or black.

Thanks!

Jer

Thank you so much! Looking forward to tomorrow!!

Bump for any update? How about the brake reservoir cover too?

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/77739-gt500kr-billet-brake-fluid-reservoir-cap-is-available/

Jer

Jer, I was talking about the actual aluminum cover that surrounds the plastic brake reservoir itself. These were etched just like the KR fuse box covers. Depending on their build date, the KRs have two different size reservoirs.

Thanks for posting the pics. I like it on your silver KR.

I have a black KR and made the tough choice to get the black fuel door, though the aluminum one might be a better bet for matching the wheels. The think the GT500KR script is more noticeable on the aluminum one rather than the black, though I opted for the muted look.

Looks great.

I have a silver KR as well so it is great to see what this looks like installed. I was thinking a littly more contrast though so I might get the aluminum and then have the letters powder coated blue or the black one and have the letters powder coated silver.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived