TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Who’s going…50th Celebration East Carlisle, PA?

blondiepa

Hey Yellow Pony, I will be leaving early friday morning also to be there in the afternoon. Am also staying at the Rad.

We met last year at the SAAC show at MU. I have a 2008 SGT conv out of Mass. Maybe I'll see you on the road.

Sounds good!

As the date gets closer, we'll have to figure out who else from New England is heading out on Friday morning and maybe we can put together a convoy for the ride to PA!

:peelout:

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going too...

Waitied until you all were comitted before I announced, so you can't all bailout now! :jackinbox:

-QC

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

:ohsnap::banghead::rant: :hammer_self:

j/k Rob it's gonna be a blast.... how did you put it ......

"it's a good thing we never met sooner because we could definately get in trouble" :woohoo:

Forum Name...................Car Info..............................................State/Town From...................What day arriving?.............. Poker Run?

kstrong, 2007 GT500 Convertible, Alloy/Tungsten Stripes,

St. Thomas, Ontario, Wednesday (friends), Thursday, Radison, Yes, Parade, Yes.

Sounds good!

As the date gets closer, we'll have to figure out who else from New England is heading out on Friday morning and maybe we can put together a convoy for the ride to PA!

:peelout:

That sounds like a good idea. Might see you at the SAAC show April 29th @ MU

kstrong, 2007 GT500 Convertible, Alloy/Tungsten Stripes,

St. Thomas, Ontario, Wednesday (friends), Thursday, Radison, Yes, Parade, Yes.

kstrong -

Looking forward to actually introducing myself to you this time. Saw you at the Bash, but didn't figure out who you were until it was over. We will have to compare photo notes, and you can give me a few pointers on my new D7000.

Z-man

rickgt500.... 2010 GT500 Vert.... Performance white/blue stripes.... Mechanicsburg Pa. Saturday...no....no....no.... although would like to join up on drive from WV if schedule permits.

Rick Welcome! Your GT500 kept my KR company in LB's showroom right? Glad to see you can make it !

Andy

Welcome aboard!!! I think you'll have a blast.... there's a lot of knowledge and information on this forum... check it all out, but most of all enjoy!!

Yes I have a number of things I would like to do with this car and I'm looking forward to meeting people that have been there, maybe get some advice. Never been to Carlisle either for any events really looking forward to it.

Yes I have a number of things I would like to do with this car and I'm looking forward to meeting people that have been there, maybe get some advice. Never been to Carlisle either for any events really looking forward to it.

Hey mbcortese ! I See We Live Close To Each Other . Been To Carlisle A Few Times If I Can Be Of Any Help ? Going On Thursday . You Go To Any Local Car Cruises ?

kstrong -

Looking forward to actually introducing myself to you this time. Saw you at the Bash, but didn't figure out who you were until it was over. We will have to compare photo notes, and you can give me a few pointers on my new D7000.

Z-man

Sounds like a plan. I should have some dvds ready by then.

Will we get something in the mail/email with tickets and an itinerary?

Yes, very shortly week a brief FAQ email will be sent out to all registered participants. It will contain basic details and tips/advice for the event.

In May a comprehensive "Complete Survival Guide" to the entire event from Wednesday AM through Sunday PM will be emailed (in PDF form) to all registered participants. The guide will contain places,times,directions and details for everything pertaining to the entire celebration. Everything you need to know about the entire event will be in that guide.

You will receive your credential packet in person when you check in either at the track in WV or in Carlisle,PA.

6 weeks and counting ! :happy feet:

We are headed down Thrusday AM if anyone else from the area want to cruise down together. Probable meet in Allentown, PA. Not sure of a time yet.

Doug_GT350 ??

present and accounted for .... :salute:

I believe KStrong will be with me also.....

Does Carlisle send out any package prior to arrival or will we need to also check in with Carlisle on Friday?

You'll get your vehicle access pass and credentials in the mail directly from Carlisle Events. They typically arrive mid-May. Everything will be covered in detail in the upcoming survival guide.

Welcome Rick!

Rick Welcome! Your GT500 kept my KR company in LB's showroom right? Glad to see you can make it !

Andy

Tony, thanks for the welcome and look forward to meeting you. Andy, yes you are right they were both in the Showroom at LB's. We were also parked next to each other last spring at Hershey! thanks and looking forward to this upcoming event!!

Rick

Tony, thanks for the welcome and look forward to meeting you. Andy, yes you are right they were both in the Showroom at LB's. We were also parked next to each other last spring at Hershey! thanks and looking forward to this upcoming event!!

Rick

It'll be a great time! Looking forward to meeting up with you again.

less than 6 weeks!

Forum Name…......Car Info……….................................Color?...........................................State/Town From..............Arriving?...Poker Run?....Staying?.........Parade?

Belltr GT500KR RED/ SIlver southern MD Friday NO Radisson No

Sexystang and Secondo - 2007 GT500 - Black w/White Stripes - From Connecticut - Arriving Friday - Staying at Radisson..... :happy feet:

Archived