TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Who’s going…50th Celebration East Carlisle, PA?

blondiepa

This weekend Carlisle, next weekend Watkins Glen. I have just accepted I will have the car detailed top AND bottom before she goes back into the garage. She is a Queen, but these two weekends are just TOO BIG AND IMPORTANT not to experience them.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone at Summit Raceway Sure wish I could be out there with everyone and run the course. Just no roll cage in the vert. I noticed the poker run is coming back into my neck of the woods Friday morning and it looks like there is a stop in Thurmont at the 7-Eleven around 8am. Can I meet-up with everyone there? I drive am 07 Blk vert and will get ther before 8 am to make sure I dont miss the group.

HI All,

I wound up on extensive travel this past month ++ and MISSED registration; even online Registration for the Carlisle only piece closed on me! I'll hit the Fair Grounds tomorrow; luckily i DID manage to retrieve my '08 KR from storage in Kansas City and made the DRIVE to the Carlisle area in RECORD TIME! LOL! (only ONE Speeding ticket too! : >) HOPE to see and meet many of you here on Saturday...I have to call Andy R. in the morning too to confess my sins and see IF He can get me into any of the events. Even if I can't bring my KR onto the Grounds Fri or Sat. I'll still be PUMPED just to see the 400 Shelby's there on the Fair grounds! Take care and safe travels everyone!

-"JUST 1BULLITT"

All prepped and ready for tomorrow! Even threw in some foul weather gear

(and 10 x 10 Ez Up) in case of less than desirable weather makes an appearance.

Come h&ll or high water ... The Misses and I will be there and looking forward to

meeting as many TS folks as we can!

Provided there is enough room around the cars, we will set up the awning and

hang our "Kasa de Kontra" banner. All are welcome but be advised Nancy is really

nice. Me? Not so much. ;)))

All prepped and ready for tomorrow! Even threw in some foul weather gear

(and 10 x 10 Ez Up) in case of less than desirable weather makes an appearance.

Please make sure that EZ-up is well secured. When/if the rains come, they often bring some pretty good wind with them as well. I've seen more than one of those pop-up-tents blowing across the fair grounds, bouncing off of and over show cars in its path.......not pretty.

Duly noted Z-Man. Have some biggo spikes and a hammer to drive them deep.

Have seen what a cartwheeling pop up can do.

Archived