TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Who’s going…50th Celebration East Carlisle, PA?

blondiepa

I'm in Nazareth Pa already visiting my daughter and her family. Attended Wind Gap car show yesterday where I met some Mustang people going to Carlisle show as well. New granddaughter born this morning at 1:30AM.... :yahoo:

Will try and hook up with a caravan somewhere in the Allentown, Bethlehem, Nazareth area on Thursday...no need to slow down :shift:

Congrats Mark !!...I just had two new grandkids myself....a girl on October and a boy in February...life is good.....already have their pictures taken on the hoods of the cars...lol

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John,

Include us, 08SS0075, Randal & Jean Myers, Fort McMurray,Alberta.

Coming to partake in the drive to Carlisle and Party!

Cruise,Poker run and Parade.

See ya'll soon.

2008 SS Torch Red Convert

Kudos to you !! driving from Alberta...now that's the spirit !!...Geeez.....I thought 8 hrs from Toronto was a haul..lol

I might of missed posting Steve's info.

shelby008, 2007 GT500 Super Snake, Black w/black stripes,

Brantford Ontario, Thurs-Yes, Radison Yes..(Cruise, Poker Run, Parade, same as kstrong)

Going to be a great time! :rockon:

Guest markham51

Congrats Mark !!...I just had two new grandkids myself....a girl on October and a boy in February...life is good.....already have their pictures taken on the hoods of the cars...lol

Awesome. See you soon!

Forum name: inyadreems

Car: 2010 GT500 Grabber Blue w/white Stripes

State/town: Staten Island, NY

Arriving: Thursday night at Park Inn Harrisburg West

Parade and Shelby dinner

Driving/Staying with: Tri-State Stallions

Leaving on Thursday with 11 members of TSS, meetIing at McDonald's on rt 1 at 4:30, cruising up to the Clinton Diner on rt 78 to meet the remainder of the members at 6pm and then Carlisle. If you're from the area, feel free to join us!

Me and the Wife will be coming over from East Stroudsburg, PA on Friday morning to arrive @ noon. Still have to find a room somewhere <_<

2007 GT500 Coupe Grabber Orange w/ Tungsten stripes

Party on Friday night and parade on Sat, leavin on Sun morn sometime

post-28322-0-79743300-1337905020_thumb.jpg

post-28322-0-79743300-1337905020_thumb.jpg

Looks like I will be the photo taker. Here with guys but no track for the vert,,,,,,,sigh

Weather looks good and so do cars. Now for safe fun.

Cliff

Left out yesterday to break up my Carlisle trip and thought I was going to have to pop the trunk and hang an outboard motor on the back to get through the water at times. Man, did it rain hard. Good new is I don't think I picked up many insects and bugs. The weather was so bad that all the flying bugs were grounded unless they were equipped for IFR flying. Be heading out in about an hour to complete the trip up to Carlisle and plan on getting to the hotel around 3:00 pm. Bunch of us are heading over to the Antique Auto Museum at Hershey tomorrow and then rolling into the show field Friday morning.

Hopefully the weather will be VFR and CAVU the rest of the way for everbody else. For you non-aviators, that's clear and million on the visibility. :salute:

WDH_4486_1024x737_.jpg

Looks like I will be the photo taker. Here with guys but no track for the vert,,,,,,,sigh

Weather looks good and so do cars. Now for safe fun.

Cliff

Anxious to see those pics. Hoping to see some of the action tomorrow after lunch.

Trying to stay optomistic, but the weather for Friday and Saturday in Carlisle is not looking so good... :lurk:

AR

based on what?!?!? the people that can't tell ya what it's gonna do tomorrow.... wish I could count the number of times I've shovled 4 or more inches of partly cloudy off the sidewalks.... or had to use the wipers to clear the abundant sunshine of the windshield..... I'm just looking forward to being with all my TS friends.... :beerchug:

Pretty much....I actually have not heard of anyone mention staying at the Courtyard.

Michele

Is everyone that is going to Winchester staying at the George Washington hotel or am I the only one staying at the Courtyard? Headed over there tomorrow afternoon.

Colin

Is everyone that is going to Winchester staying at the George Washington hotel or am I the only one staying at the Courtyard? Headed over there tomorrow afternoon.

Colin

You won't be alone Colin. The wife and I will be at the Courtyard tomorrow evening around 9pm.

If you were tracking there'd be no t-minus!

I'm heading to the track with the rest of the boyz in 15 mins! :shift:

I wish...unfortunately I can't close the shop for more than a day or two at most this time of year so no track time for us...

Wife and I made it to the Courtyard and found the nearest carwash......killed lots of bugs today driving up the Shenandoah Valley......looking forward to watching some track action tomorrow

Guest markham51

Colin

I'm at The Courtyard...

Mark

Just got home from work, have another hour of paperwork to finish up then time to pack. Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow/this weekend.

Thank you everyone who posted. Hard to believe this thread had 9,177 views as of right now.

Archived