TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Who’s going…50th Celebration East Carlisle, PA?

blondiepa

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally signed up. First Team Shelby event and can't wait!

Forum Name…......Car Info……….................................Color?...........................................State/Town From..............Arriving?...Poker Run?....Staying?.........Parade?

gofastguy 2007 Shelby GT Black Canton, OH Arrival TBD Poker Yes Staying TBD Parade Yes

Steve. You are coming in on a route close to ours. We are all hooking up (3 or 4 of us at present) in Athens Monday night and leaving Tuesday morning at 10:30. If you are heading in on Tuesday and want to join us below is the link to our schedule. You can PM either me or Scott.

Cliff

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/71674-trip-to-ne-50th-celebration-and-carlisle-ford-nationals/page__pid__1299203?do=findComment&comment=1299203

New thread started...if you are planning on going to Summit Point on Thursday; think about joining our cruise to Summit Point. We are trying to have 2 cruises one from North and one from South to arrive at same time.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/74973-cruise-to-summit-point-thursday-am/

Probably see you on the PA, Turnpike ,heading up Thurs. A.M as well in the 70' Mach..usually get to Carlisle around noon...

Chris

Join our cruise from the North down...the timing should work perfect for you.

For those of you wanted some race gas to clean the cobwebs out of your cars...And will be traveling through Allentown, PA......The Gulf station on Route 22 by the ABE Airport sells Race Gas Mon-Fri 8-5 & Sat 8-1.

They have 100 & 110 Octane.

For those of you wanted some race gas to clean the cobwebs out of your cars...And will be traveling through Allentown, PA......The Gulf station on Route 22 by the ABE Airport sells Race Gas Mon-Fri 8-5 & Sat 8-1.

They have 100 & 110 Octane.

Question ? Can this high an octane be burned in a 93 octane burning engine without doing any damage to any internals. Hence my '08 4.6L Shelby GT

Forum Name…......Car Info……….................................Color?...........................................State/Town From..............Arriving?...Poker Run?....Staying?.........Parade?

Arne........ 2009 GT500.....Black / Alloy Stripes......VA / Chincoteague Island...... Tuesday Evening....... Yes.... Raddison.... Yes.

Is there going to be a meet & greet on Thursday / Friday at the hotel in Carlisle ??

I thought there was going to be a survival guide e-mailed out..... is that still to be expected ?

Survival guide is coming. I was on a family vaca last week and John is on one this week. It will come.

Working on hotel based get together. I'll be in the bar - you can find me there and buy me drinks :)

E40 2010 GT500 White/ silver stripes Easton, MD Friday No Radisson Watching!

Is there going to be a meet & greet on Thursday / Friday at the hotel in Carlisle ??

I thought there was going to be a survival guide e-mailed out..... is that still to be expected ?

Yep, it's a comin' The last minute changes that needed to made due to recent events meant a few revisions. Look for it this coming week.

Carlisle meet and greet Thursday night is in the works.

Guest markham51

I'm in Nazareth Pa already visiting my daughter and her family. Attended Wind Gap car show yesterday where I met some Mustang people going to Carlisle show as well. New granddaughter born this morning at 1:30AM.... :yahoo:

Will try and hook up with a caravan somewhere in the Allentown, Bethlehem, Nazareth area on Thursday...no need to slow down :shift:

QUADCAM - - 2007 GT500 - - TUNGSTEN GREY/SATIN SILVER STRIPES - - DOWNERS GROVE, ILLINOIS - - TUESDAY IN WINCHESTER - - YES - WYNDHAM then RADISSON - - YES

I hope to meet up with the boys from Michigan (stngfever, Rumors, et al) in ATHENS, OHIO on Tuesday to cruise into Winchester on Route 50(?)

-Rob

I'm in Nazareth Pa already visiting my daughter and her family. Attended Wind Gap car show yesterday where I met some Mustang people going to Carlisle show as well. New granddaughter born this morning at 1:30AM.... :yahoo:

Will try and hook up with a caravan somewhere in the Allentown, Bethlehem, Nazareth area on Thursday...no need to slow down :shift:

Congrats on the Granddaughter.... my new Grandson was born Friday.... woo hoo!!!

Iffin ya wanna... a quick cruise up Rt 946 outa Nazareth will send ya my way, I'm in Cherryville. We're planning on leaving for Winchester (via Carlisle) at 8:00 ish next Thursday. Gonna meet up with Blondie in Lenhartsville, you're more then welcome to join us.

As a matter of fact the boys from Ontario, KStrong and Steve, will be staying at our house before the trip....

Survival guide is coming. I was on a family vaca last week and John is on one this week. It will come.

Working on hotel based get together. I'll be in the bar - you can find me there and buy me drinks :)

Tony ,I have to at least buy you a few drinks I know you and john and others are working your back side off putting things together. So that the rest of us just show up and enjoy. Thank you upfront !!!!!

Rick.

Guest markham51

Congrats on the Granddaughter.... my new Grandson was born Friday.... woo hoo!!!

Iffin ya wanna... a quick cruise up Rt 946 outa Nazareth will send ya my way, I'm in Cherryville. We're planning on leaving for Winchester (via Carlisle) at 8:00 ish next Thursday. Gonna meet up with Blondie in Lenhartsville, you're more then welcome to join us.

As a matter of fact the boys from Ontario, KStrong and Steve, will be staying at our house before the trip....

Sounds like a great plan!

csx4909…......Cobra csx4000 series……….................................Black...........................................PA/Quakertown ..............Thursday...Yes........Wyndhamm Thur, Radisson Fri - Sat.........Yes

Hi all!!!

Looks like I "may" be stopping out Saturday just for the day :) It all depends on how our move goes this weekend (cant wait for that 4 car gerage LOL). Can't wait to see friends and "family" members again!!! Maybe CYA on the 2nd :)

Bud

Hi all!!!

Looks like I "may" be stopping out Saturday just for the day :) It all depends on how our move goes this weekend (cant wait for that 4 car gerage LOL). Can't wait to see friends and "family" members again!!! Maybe CYA on the 2nd :)

Bud

Great news Bud! Looking forward to seeing you there!

Hi all!!!

Bud

great news!

I missed ya last year Bud.......hope I get to see ya this time!

Is there a thread for folks to coordinate for the trip up to WV on Friday AM?

Did I read it correctly the caravan from WV to Carlisle starts at 0700hrs?

Archived