TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Who’s going…50th Celebration East Carlisle, PA?

blondiepa

Forum name - Topless96 and Looking forward to the entire weekend. Will be attending the SVT Superfest event at VIR Memorial weekend and then head North. I have not yet seen many fellow Wisconsinites yet but will enjoy meeting everyone. I have a 2010 GT500 Black/Silver stripes signed by Mr Shelby and Edsil Ford. You wont miss me as the car is being used to raise awareness for breast and prostate cancer and I will be collecting donations and selling raffle tickets with 100% being donated. I hope you can all look me up and help out with "Cruise for a Cause 2012" If any business owners out there would liek to help sponsor this journey feel free to contact me, I will add your logo to the car in Pink/Blue plus you get the tax deduction :-) Spring has come early so enjoy! dan.neve@staabco.com

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Radisson is the official host hotel for Carlisle. We have reserved the entire hotel and have secured PLENTY of secured parking for both cars and trailers. It will be entirely a TS hotel so I suggest booking shortly if you haven't done so. The Radisson is filling up rather quickly. Call 717-763-7117 to reserve a room and mention that you are a part of the Shelby 50th celebration.

Thanks ...is there a special rate ??

Never mind...

I just phoned and switched my reservation over to the TS rate at $119.00 / night as opposed to $122.00/ $134.00/$134.00

I live about an hour from Carlisle. Am I required to leave my car in the fairgrounds all weekend or can I come and go?

It's your choice. It would be best though to drive it in and out each day. Just make sure to arrive early on Saturday... Traffic will be NUTS after 9AM.

Most "locals" take their cars home each night.

Forum name: Rumors

Car: 2012 GT500 Vert. Black with Gray Stripe SVTPP

State/town: Michigan, Allen

Arriving: 29th in Winchester and Friday in Carlisle

Staying: Courtyard Marriott in Winchester and Raddison in Carlisle

Pocker Run: Yes

Parade: Yes

I am ready to go now. Been driving the car since March 12. Weird weather, live in Michigan and 80 degrees in March. Lets get the show on the road.

Cliff

Forum name: uford

Car: 07 GT500 White/blue

Town/state: Charleston SC

Arriving: 31 May Winchester

Staying: Winchester Courtyard / Carlisle Radisson

Porker run: yes

Parade: no

I am ready to go.

Sandy

Forum name: Slabo

Car: 07 GT500 40th Anniversary vert black

Town/state: Ellensburg, WA

Arriving: Wed. Summit Point

Staying: with GT500FLYBOY / Carlisle Radisson

Parade: yes

Looks like one heck of an event guys. Shipping my 40th out for all the fun!

2008 GT500

Red W/White Stripes

Ligonier Pa

Trailer To Carlisle Thursday .Driving To Winchester And Staying At Marriott .

Poker Run Yes

Staying At Pleasant Field B/B Carlisle Fri & Sat

Parade Yes

Lots Of Fun Yes

Forum name: Slabo

Town/state: Ellensburg, WA

Arriving: Wed. Summit Point

Staying: with GT500FLYBOY / Carlisle Radisson

Parade: yes

Looks like one heck of an event guys. Shipping my 40th out for all the fun!

That is great news, Bob. I guess I won't be the only 40th with tags from the Pacific North West. When I spoke with Andy R. a few weeks ago he said there were at least 6 other 40ths attending. This is shaping up to be a world record for the most 40th Anniversary cars in one place. :camera: Are you shipping it with other Shelby's from the West Coast?

BTW, could you bring me one of the new, improved, updated, fancy-looking Team 40th T-Shirts? :) The one I have is out-dated.

That is great news, Bob. I guess I won't be the only 40th with tags from the Pacific North West. When I spoke with Andy R. a few weeks ago he said there were at least 6 other 40ths attending. This is shaping up to be a world record for the most 40th Anniversary cars in one place. :camera: Are you shipping it with other Shelby's from the West Coast?

BTW, could you bring me one of the new, improved, updated, fancy-looking Team 40th T-Shirts? :) The one I have is out-dated.

Hey Don I am really looking forward to this event and meeting my fellow east coast 40th owners. :yahoo: It sounds like we will have a great turnout for the 40th's. We had 8 at the Vegas bash so that was strong turnout as well. I am shipping my car out a little early for some special east coast mods. :shades: I will put you down for a shirt just look for my upcoming email. Off to clean my car after the run back from Vegas in the rain...

Hey Don I am really looking forward to this event and meeting my fellow east coast 40th owners. :yahoo: It sounds like we will have a great turnout for the 40th's. We had 8 at the Vegas bash so that was strong turnout as well. I am shipping my car out a little early for some special east coast mods. :shades: I will put you down for a shirt just look for my upcoming email. Off to clean my car after the run back from Vegas in the rain...

Hey BobO!

Glad to hear you're going to make it, and with the 40th no less. You def won't regret this show!

We have enough 40th's to have our own section by now for sure.

"Have shirt will travel".

Oh, almost forgot to check in:

Forum name: SSSNAKE

Town/state: Port Deposit, Md

Staying: Carlisle Radisson

Poker run: Not sure yet

Parade: Most definitely!

I was so happy when they first came out with the Carlisle event but it soon turned to sorry as my wife told me our god son is getting married on June 2. I said how can he get married on the day of the 50th event is he crazy, to which my wife responded that I was the one who was crazy for even thinking about missing the wedding....I didnt have the heart to tell her all Shelby owners are a little crazy.

Hey BobO!

Glad to hear you're going to make it, and with the 40th no less. You def won't regret this show!

We have enough 40th's to have our own section by now for sure.

"Have shirt will travel".

Oh, almost forgot to check in:

Forum name: SSSNAKE

Town/state: Port Deposit, Md

Staying: Carlisle Radisson

Poker run: Not sure yet

Parade: Most definitely!

Hey Craig looking forward to seeing you again its going to be fun!

I'm going too...

Waitied until you all were comitted before I announced, so you can't all bailout now! :jackinbox:

-QC

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

cam,

Thanks for heading east for this event. It's gonna be a hoot. Momentum for this event is really growing now that spring has sprung.

Hi everyone, looking forward to meeting and seeing everyone at both Summit Point and Carlisle. Here's my information:

Forum Name: Mustangcollector

Car Info: 2008 Shelby GT500KR

Color: Black on Black on Black

State/Town From: Ellicott City, MD

Arriving: Tuesday night (WV)

Poker Run: Yes

Staying: George Washington (WV); Radisson (PA)

Hi everyone, looking forward to meeting and seeing everyone at both Summit Point and Carlisle. Here's my information:

Forum Name: Mustangcollector

Car Info: 2008 Shelby GT500KR

Color: Black on Black on Black

State/Town From: Ellicott City, MD

Arriving: Tuesday night (WV)

Poker Run: Yes

Staying: George Washington (WV); Radisson (PA)

Thanks for your support! Another beast for the track days.

I'm all registered for Carlisle! Won't be able to make it to West Virginia and the poker run, but am looking forward to spending the weekend in Carlisle and catching up with everyone! happy%20feet.gif

Forum Name: yellow pony

Car Info: 2007 Shelby GT

Color: White

State/Town From: CT

Arriving: Friday afternoon (PA)

Poker Run: No

Staying: Radisson (PA)

:peelout:

Hey Yellow Pony, I will be leaving early friday morning also to be there in the afternoon. Am also staying at the Rad.

We met last year at the SAAC show at MU. I have a 2008 SGT conv out of Mass. Maybe I'll see you on the road.

Archived