TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Who’s going…50th Celebration East Carlisle, PA?

blondiepa

Forum Name Fordmanpa

Car Info 2012 GT500 race red, white stripes with black accent

Town/State Everson, PA (SW PA)

Day arriving Thursday evening in Winchester, VA

Poker Run Yes

Parade TBD

New, first time Shelby owner. Looking forward to meeting other owners and learning about their rides .

Gene

Welcome Fordmanpa, I'm new as well, and looking forward to it. Last count, we are up to (3) red Shelby's B)

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest markham51

Forum Name Markham51

Car Info: 2007 GT500 SSnake , Tungsten w black stripes

Town/State: Waterloo, Ontario

Day arriving: Likely Friday

Poker Run: No

Parade: Yes

Hotel: The Rad

Arriving at show from Nazareth Pa. where I will be visiting my Daughter for a few days prior to show...then heading to Wilmington NC after show is over to visit friends.

Count me in FORDMON / 08 Shelby GT500KR Silver/Blue / Fort Mill, SC. / Winchester Candlewood Suites, Wen. / Poker Run Yes / Drag Maybe / Carlisle, Hampton Inn / Parade Yes Can wait hope the weather plays nice.

Welcome aboard! Great to see a fellow KR join the group!

Forum Name Markham51

Arriving at show from Nazareth Pa. where I will be visiting my Daughter for a few days prior to show...then heading to Wilmington NC after show is over to visit friends.

Welcome ! Sounds like an awesome road trip of a couple of thousand miles (or KMs for out northern brothers :) ) That's a fantastic color combo on the SS!

Welcome Fordmanpa, I'm new as well, and looking forward to it. Last count, we are up to (3) red Shelby's B)

I had to smile at this... You'll end up seeing more red Shelby's at the event than most likely anywhere else in the world !

To qoute our fearless director : "It's gonna' be a hell of a ride!" :camera: or a photo op for that matter!

I'm going. This will be my first event with the Shelby. Here's the pertinent info requested:

2008 GT500

Black w/Alloy Stripes

Lake Orion, MI

Arriving Winchester on Thursday afternoon/evening

Doing the Poker Run to Carlisle

Staying at George Washington in Winchester and Radisson at Carlisle

Yes on the parade

Forum Name Markham51

What show in Nazareth? I drive through Nazareth twice a day going back and forth to work.....

07SGT3233

2007 SGt

Black Silver Strips

Greensburg, PA

Thursday

Poker Run: Yes

Radisson

Purchased car last March, really enjoy driving it, putting to many miles on it. Guess I'll have to get another one some day. Can't wait till May to see all the Shelby cars and owners.

Forum Name...........................Car Info……......................State/Town From...........Day Arriving?..... Poker Run?.......Staying?.........Parade?

GT500FLYBOY.......2007 40TH ANNIV. GT800.................ASHBURN VA..............TUESDAY...............NO....................NO..................NO

GT500FLYBOY.......1995 MUSTANG GT TRAKRAT.........ASHBURN VA................FRIDAY................YES.............RADISSON.........YES

Kontra06

2012 GT500 Race Red w/silver stripes and war paint .

Red Lion PA (will be commuting)

Arriving Friday morning (convoy with others)

Yes to poker run

Yes to parade.

First Shelby event. Make that four Red Shelbys!

Kontra06

2012 GT500 Race Red w/silver stripes and war paint .

Red Lion PA (will be commuting)

Arriving Friday morning (convoy with others)

Yes to poker run

Yes to parade.

First Shelby event. Make that four Red Shelbys!

:D

07SGT3233

2007 SGt

Black Silver Strips

Greensburg, PA

Thursday

Poker Run: Yes

Radisson

Purchased car last March, really enjoy driving it, putting to many miles on it. Guess I'll have to get another one some day. Can't wait till May to see all the Shelby cars and owners.

Welcome aboard!!! I think you'll have a blast.... there's a lot of knowledge and information on this forum... check it all out, but most of all enjoy!!

I just booked for myself and my Son so I'm bringing both cars.

Forum name: Shelbycs6

Car info1: 2010 Grabber Blue GT500 coupe

Car info 2: 2006 Performance white Shelby CS6 turn II vert

Brampton, On Canada

Arrive: Thursday (Camp Hill)

Poker run: no

Parade: yes

Hotel: Radisson

I just booked for myself and my Son so I'm bringing both cars.

Forum name: Shelbycs6

Car info1: 2010 Grabber Blue GT500 coupe

Car info 2: 2006 Performance white Shelby CS6 turn II vert

Brampton, On Canada

Arrive: Thursday (Camp Hill)

Poker run: no

Parade: yes

Hotel: Radisson

Welcome! Quite a few northern brothers making the trip. :shift:

How old is your son?

Welcome! Quite a few northern brothers making the trip. :shift:

How old is your son?

I've always wanted to go to the Carlisle show and now with the 50th I couldn't resist.

I also attend Woodward and are hoping they put together another Dearborn event this year.

Btw...my son is 32 which makes this extra special for me as we haven't done any type of event together for many years.

Anyone heading out from the Va Beach area? I am planning to go to Summit Pt to watch then poker run it to Carisle.. Staying at the Rad Fri/Sat.. I was going to trailor the car but figured my F250 would drink about 200 gallons of fuel.. I will just enjoy the drive instead.

Was looking forward to coming this year and was about to pull the trigger for my son and I to come out, I mean how can you miss the 50th? :drool: Found out today the wife got laid off :nonono: so the $600 gonna have to stay in the bank for now. Might come out for just the Northeast cost for Sat, possibly Sun.. Hope to see you all there :play:

MY Terlingua! Sportcars and Dr SVO are nice enough to bring it up for me. SO:

Forum name: herpony68

Cars: bringing my 2007 Terlingua, 2006 GT-H and maybe its matching number 2007 GT-H, but not sure about that one yet.

Arriving: Thursday at carlisle, not at the track.

Staying? Yes at shelby host hotel the whole time.

Home: Southern NJ

MY Terlingua! Sportcars and Dr SVO are nice enough to bring it up for me. SO:

Forum name: herpony68

Cars: bringing my 2007 Terlingua, 2006 GT-H and maybe its matching number 2007 GT-H, but not sure about that one yet.

Arriving: Thursday at carlisle, not at the track.

Staying? Yes at shelby host hotel the whole time.

Home: Southern NJ

I thought the only Shelby "host" hotel was in Winchester VA which is quite the drive to Carlisle...

I assumed it was a' la cart for the Carlisle event with the majority I have seen booked at the Radisson (Camp Hill)

Could I please get a clarification on that ..

I thought the only Shelby "host" hotel was in Winchester VA which is quite the drive to Carlisle...

I assumed it was a' la cart for the Carlisle event with the majority I have seen booked at the Radisson (Camp Hill)

Could I please get a clarification on that ..

The Radisson is the official host hotel for Carlisle. We have reserved the entire hotel and have secured PLENTY of secured parking for both cars and trailers. It will be entirely a TS hotel so I suggest booking shortly if you haven't done so. The Radisson is filling up rather quickly. Call 717-763-7117 to reserve a room and mention that you are a part of the Shelby 50th celebration.

Archived