TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby American 50th Celebration East

GT50040th

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made up a poster of my Carlisle Event 2012 stuff.

It was kinda easy to do. I took my car door decal off. I then got some paint overspray paper, and laided the sticky side down on the paper so that I did not have to worry about the glue. I trimed around the decal to remove the excess paper. I went to the local crafts store, in my case it was A.C. Moore, and bought an inexpensive 24 x 36 frame. It came with a blank piece of paper so I used that. Just arrange the layout, use a little tack glue to keep the items positioned and then hang it. Took more time to get the frame then to actually lay it out and hang :yup:

It was kinda easy to do. I took my car door decal off. I then got some paint overspray paper, and laided the sticky side down on the paper so that I did not have to worry about the glue. I trimed around the decal to remove the excess paper. I went to the local crafts store, in my case it was A.C. Moore, and bought an inexpensive 24 x 36 frame. It came with a blank piece of paper so I used that. Just arrange the layout, use a little tack glue to keep the items positioned and then hang it. Took more time to get the frame then to actually lay it out and hang :yup:

:rockon:

Looks awesome!

• 1 month later...

Archived