TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby American 50th Celebration East

GT50040th

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, you're right about the work distraction...and only being at work 2 days this week won't help, because I'll be distracted while still having much to do....

To John, Andy, Tony, and everyone else who worked on the North East 50th Celebration,

Donna and I want to thank you for all of the planning, blood, sweat, and tears that went into Summit Point, poker run, and Carlisle events. Each of the events went very smoothly and were extremely enjoyable. The efforts that you all put in to make these successful events were simply amazing.

We will remember our time at these events and all of the people who we were able to spend time with greatest joy. We were sorry for the time to come to an end. It was a very impressive gathering of Shelby owners. It was very inspirational to sign crashes car too. We are already planning for next year.

We are certainly looking forward to future Team Shelby Northeast events

Thank you once again. Now get some much deserved rest.

Mike & Donna

To John, Andy, Tony, and everyone else who worked on the North East 50th Celebration,

Donna and I want to thank you for all of the planning, blood, sweat, and tears that went into Summit Point, poker run, and Carlisle events. Each of the events went very smoothly and were extremely enjoyable. The efforts that you all put in to make these successful events were simply amazing.

We will remember our time at these events and all of the people who we were able to spend time with greatest joy. We were sorry for the time to come to an end. It was a very impressive gathering of Shelby owners. It was very inspirational to sign crashes car too. We are already planning for next year.

We are certainly looking forward to future Team Shelby Northeast events

Thank you once again. Now get some much deserved rest.

Mike & Donna

+1

I didn't get to meet any of you guys but wanted to add my thanks for an awesome weekend. Great work and very much appreciated.

Colin

Another great event, thanks to all!

Here's the official Carlisle events video of the entrance onto the field.

Thank you to all involved in this memorial event, I scored a ton of memories, saw some old friends and made some new ones. I wish I could have met everyone!!

If I have but one complaint, I wish the nametags we wore would have used larger font for the names and also used our sign-on names. I'm getting old and couldn't focus on the print quick enough. But that was minor... looking forward to the next event.... :happy feet:

John, Tony and NE Division Celebration Commitee,

Thanks for a great week of Celebration of Shelby's Life and the tribute to him.

He would have been proud of the job you did.

Please send me a list of the speakers from the banquet. I am going to write an article for my local club and my memory isn't very good.

Thanks again for every thing.

Jim Lutz

+1000

I have been a member of a couple clubs, and have been to many many Carlisle events of all makes. No question the best run, most fun, plain outstanding event I have been to. I met a lot of great Shelby people there and am looking forward to ore great events to come. Thanks John, Andy, the Shelby American team, the Ford group, Summit Point, Carlisle Events, and the city of Carlisle for having us

Joe

Since it's your first time racing, Have fun but be safe out there too!

Welll.... :shrug:

I was trying to be safe but. Shyte happens... Got bumped and ran into the front wall.

Tires were the bomb! Stuck like I had glue on my wheels.

SideSigned.jpg

On the behalf of Team Shelby Northeast, Andy, Tony and myself we would like to thank everyone who attended The Shelby American 50th Anniversary Celebration East it definitely will go down as a historic Shelby event. All your kind words above definitely make it all worth doing again. Plans are already in the works for next year’s TSNE event at Summit Point and Carlisle Ford Nationals. Keep your eye out for an email with the highlights of the 50th East event, a site where you will be able to purchase the fender stickers and other TSNE items and details on this year’s TSNE Rocktoberfest.

Thanks again and see ya at Rocktoberfest 2012

Archived