TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby American 50th Celebration East

GT50040th

There are 3 of us driving down. We are hooking up with Stoll out of Cincinnati and heading West on 50 to 55. Someone else (Scott will have to elaborate) is meeting us in NE Ohio Monday night. From there the 5 of us are heading West if you want to join us for the drive into Winchester on the 29th. If your not coming in early we can pony up on way back Sunday the 3rd. Let me know and we will send details and phones.

This warm weather we're having must be getting to Cliff (unless he's going West :headspin: for a different event :finger: )

Myself and a friend will be departing West Michigan on Monday 28th to Athens OH where we will stay for the night. On Tuesday 29th meeting up with Stoy and Cliff for a scenic :shift: drive East via 50 into Winchester

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This warm weather we're having must be getting to Cliff (unless he's going West :headspin: for a different event :finger: )

Myself and a friend will be departing West Michigan on Monday 28th to Athens OH where we will stay for the night. On Tuesday 29th meeting up with Stoy and Cliff for a scenic :shift: drive East via 50 into Winchester

Nice.....and yes it's East!

There are 3 of us driving down. We are hooking up with Stoll out of Cincinnati and heading West on 50 to 55. Someone else (Scott will have to elaborate) is meeting us in NE Ohio Monday night. From there the 5 of us are heading West if you want to join us for the drive into Winchester on the 29th. If your not coming in early we can pony up on way back Sunday the 3rd. Let me know and we will send details and phones.

As much as I would love to do the event in Winchester, it looks like I will probably only be able to do the VIP things at Carlisle, though I may want to do the cruise to Carlisle and then hook up with everyone on the way to Carlisle that morning. As far as the return trip on the 3rd, depending on when folks are leaving, I would definitely be up for that to caravan back. :)

All-

brand new to TS, but have been following along for a few months as #155 was being built

now that #155 is just about done, i thought that registering for Carlisle would be a great way to meet everyone - so i just got the confirm from Carlisle

my wife and I can't wait!

we hope to make some new friends there

if there has been any update to the hotel information and event registration, would someone please advise?

thanks much!

Pat

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

All-

brand new to TS, but have been following along for a few months as #155 was being built

now that #155 is just about done, i thought that registering for Carlisle would be a great way to meet everyone - so i just got the confirm from Carlisle

if there has been any update to the hotel information and event registration, would someone please advise?

thanks much!

Pat

looking forward to meeting you Pat... you'll have a blast!!!

Wait until Keller shows up in his kilt!!! :hysterical2:

All-

thanks much!

Pat

dats a beauty Pat. Congrats and welcome!~

All-

thanks much!

Pat

Pat

Welcome. Great car. I can't wait to see the 350 vert. Glad you can make the event. Registration info will be posted very soon.

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Kilt?

Are you kidding me?

I might have to wear mine also in that case, although I have still have the accent to go with it despite many years in the US. The big question is however, does he wear anything underneath his?

Colin

All-

thanks much!

Pat

That's a beautiful GT350! :drool:

Where in Jersey do you live? I'm in Cranbury.

:salute:

The moment you have all been patiently waiting for has arrived.

Team Shelby Northeast's new web site.

The Shelby American 50th Anniversary Celebration East Event Is Open For Registration!

Please remember there are several sections you must complete to ensure you are registered correctly.

Step 1. Register and pay your entry fee via Paypal for the 50th East package of your choice at the Team Shelby Northeast Web Site at the link below.

Step 2. **** If you registered and paid for any of the Summit Point Track packages of the celebration, you MUST also register for the track directly with Summit Point. The link to register for the track is on the Team Shelby Northeast 50th Celebration website.

Step 3. **** If you registered and paid for any of the Carlisle packages of the celebration, you MUST register and pay your Carlisle fee directly with Carlisle Events. You MUST choose Team Shelby from the drop down on the Carlisle web site to be parked with Team Shelby. In addition, if you want to drive your car in the parade at Carlisle, you MUST pay the parade fee to Carlisle at the same time. The link to register for the track is on the Team Shelby Northeast 50th Celebration website.

Space is limited for both the track portion and the Carlisle VIP Celebration. Friends of Team Shelby and Shelby American will have first opportunity to register before marketing the event to other Mustang and Ford powered Clubs.

Buckle Up! Team Shelby's 50th Celebration East, it's gonna be a wild ride!

Thanks for your patience. Success is in the details.

WWW.TEAMSHELBYNORTHEAST.COM

John Keller

Team Shelby Northeast Regional Director

Tony Scalies

Track Event Coordinator

Andy Roth

Carlisle Event Coordinator

The moment you have all been patiently waiting for has arrived.

Team Shelby Northeast's new web site.

The Shelby American 50th Anniversary Celebration East Event Is Open For Registration!

Please remember there are several sections you must complete to ensure you are registered correctly.

Step 1. Register and pay your entry fee via Paypal for the 50th East package of your choice at the Team Shelby Northeast Web Site at the link below.

Step 2. **** If you registered and paid for any of the Summit Point Track packages of the celebration, you MUST also register for the track directly with Summit Point. The link to register for the track is on the Team Shelby Northeast 50th Celebration website.

Step 3. **** If you registered and paid for any of the Carlisle packages of the celebration, you MUST register and pay your Carlisle fee directly with Carlisle Events. You MUST choose Team Shelby from the drop down on the Carlisle web site to be parked with Team Shelby. In addition, if you want to drive your car in the parade at Carlisle, you MUST pay the parade fee to Carlisle at the same time. The link to register for the track is on the Team Shelby Northeast 50th Celebration website.

Space is limited for both the track portion and the Carlisle VIP Celebration. Friends of Team Shelby and Shelby American will have first opportunity to register before marketing the event to other Mustang and Ford powered Clubs.

Buckle Up! Team Shelby's 50th Celebration East, it's gonna be a wild ride!

Thanks for your patience. Success is in the details.

WWW.TEAMSHELBYNORTHEAST.COM

John Keller

Team Shelby Northeast Regional Director

Tony Scalies

Track Event Coordinator

Andy Roth

Carlisle Event Coordinator

:woohoo:

Will book hotel tonight! :dance:

Archived