TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby American 50th Celebration East

GT50040th

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should we have gotten passes or registration paperwork yet? I have not gotten anything yet.

Check your email. The invitational display vehicles are being handled a bit differently. When you arrive on Thursday 5/31 to set up I'll hand your credential packet to you in person :)

Hi guys. Pulling my 12 year old daughter out of school for this one. With 3 of us, I don't want the wee one to miss a thing since the KR is the most important thing to her since Selena Gomez. If I should be ponying up for additional passes for her, let me know. Also, can she attend the dinners and such? Many thanks!

Hi guys. Pulling my 12 year old daughter out of school for this one. With 3 of us, I don't want the wee one to miss a thing since the KR is the most important thing to her since Selena Gomez. If I should be ponying up for additional passes for her, let me know. Also, can she attend the dinners and such? Many thanks!

Hi! Yes, she can participate in all the events (including the dinner) however you'll need to buy a 50th celebration ticket fo her ASAP. We are really close to selling out! You can get an entrance ticket for the showgrounds for her once you arrive. The 50th celebration ticket should be done in the next day or so though...

Can't have too many KRs! :salute: We will have a few "special" ones in the display for you to drool over.

Thanks eagledriver. I can't seam to buy just one 50th ticket with goodie bags from the links that I bought the original tickets from. Best way to buy a single?

Go to : http://www.teamshelbynortheast.com/50th-Celebration.html

Package # 3 - Single Carlisle 50th event (This single person has everything including the goodie bag and car decals)

or

Package # 4 - Single Carlisle 50th only (This single person has everything EXCEPT there is no goodie bag or car decals)

If you want the goodie bag and car decals for an additional preson, please choose package #3 and select single person on the drop down under that package.

Thanks

Andy

Thanks a bunch. Thought that reg was for drivers only. Let the packing comence. See you guys a week from Tuesday at the GW hotel. Anyone heading out from the CT/NYC area Tuesday AM?

getting excited about the trip North.....was bringing a "friend" w/ me but that all changed...have now decided it will be a road trip just for me to enjoy myself and not put up w/ anyone else's crap. Won't be much longer now! Look forward to seeing some old friends and making some new ones. Craig

I wonder if we'll be anywhere near the Ford Racing setup with access to it? I understand that they can install mods on site...

The Mustang Garage pricing is already available. We are having a couple of things done to the GT 500 as the pricing is pretty good and includes installation. If the Mustang Garage is where it was last year, it will be right in front of the Shelby parking area.

Mike

I wonder if we'll be anywhere near the Ford Racing setup with access to it? I understand that they can install mods on site...

You'll actually have to walk a good bit from our area. About 80 feet :hysterical:

Draw a triangle. Team Shelby is the triangle. One side is Ford/Ford Racing, one side is SAI and 3rd side is the grandstand/stage/food area. We literally are dead center of the entire event.

See you in 10 days!

The Mustang Garage pricing is already available. We are having a couple of things done to the GT 500 as the pricing is pretty good and includes installation. If the Mustang Garage is where it was last year, it will be right in front of the Shelby parking area.

Mike

Where can I find that info?

Yes they can... But I must say one thing. 2 years ago I got the FRPP CAI and tune. It was $600 installed. Only thing was they didn't include the tuner. At the time I didn't realize what a pain that would be not to have the tuner.

They do great work, I had the cold air/tune and CJ Throttle body done in 2009.

They were going to do 373 gears and the new 302 Boss griddle at the show last year but could not get the second lift working.

They did them after the show the following week at Fred Bean Ford.

I can't say enough good about these guys. I've had no problems from the tune, parts

or noise from the gears.

Is this the Mustang Garage info? Not much on the list that the SGT doesn't already have, although hood pistons are a thought. Wonder what Ford Racing will have?

edit - oops; forgot link - http://www.carlislee...LL_HAND_OUT.pdf

That is it. And you are right, Its geared more toward the standard Ford offerings rather than the Shelby cars.

Is this the Mustang Garage info? Not much on the list that the SGT doesn't already have, although hood pistons are a thought. Wonder what Ford Racing will have?

This may be the perfect time to have that short throw shifter installed

Thanks for that link ilmor

Does anyone know...will there by food and drink available for purchase by spectators at Summit Point?

the snack bar is usually open like 9-3 or so.

OK good...nothin' like a Summit Point chili dog!

Speaking of Summit Point... Lets go racing boys!

You'll be very tempted to pass in the corners with those!!

Archived