TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby American 50th Celebration East

GT50040th

Can we bring "Big Boy Pops" to the celebration in coolers to share with our Team Shelby Members that we meet.Because when I have a few I get really happy and a really big smile on my face.....oh wait that is me sitting in My Shelby ready to drive the CELEBRATION BABY.....Bring it on.

Yes to the adult beverages ** provided they are consumed by people 21 and older. Yes, there will be PD everywhere and yes there are arrests made every year for underage drinking and suppling. Don't let it happen to you! To be very cliche : " Drink responsible" and no one will say a word. Oh and the obvious- don't even think about driving after downing several. You will get nailed as PD is ALL over the local area after hours.

No, to the candy throwing (or throwing anything else from your car for that matter). The occasional rev and chirp will be more than enough for the crowd :rockon:

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks I will have my wife with me for a designated driver plus I didn't know what to expect for food and drinks at the event.Will probably be to excited to eat or drink.

Thanks I will have my wife with me for a designated driver plus I didn't know what to expect for food and drinks at the event.Will probably be to excited to eat or drink.

there is a big eating area under the grandstand also there is a resturant across the street from the fairgrounds and there is alot of stuff in town

John and team are in "final detail" mode at this point. I can't even begin to explain how involved this event is. A thousand different individual items that have to be coordinated and re-coordinated to make everything appear seamless.

As John stated look for an email next week containing details and answers to questions you may have. When you purchased your 50th package you were sent an email receipt. This email receipt serves as your initial confirmation. Your credential package will be given to you in person when you check in at the event.

Everyone who purchased a package will receive the detail email and FAQs next week.

To answer a few of the latest questions:

- YES there will be PLENTY of trailer parking at the Radisson. If every single owner brought a trailer to the Radisson there would still be parking left over. They have a convention center on site. Since we have the entire hotel that weekend the convention center is not-booked. We will be using the adjacent secure convention center parking for the trailers. This hotel is setup for Carlisle Events- Ford weekend, GM weekend, Corvette weekend, etc... They are used to having 150+ trailers parked over a weekend. This is a very nice area and there will be no issues with unwanted "visitors".

Virtually every single conceivable scenario has been thought out and planned for. The Northeast region wants you to have a fantastic time and be a part of the 50th anniversary tour of the one of the greatest automobile manufacturers of all time.

Please be patient just a little bit longer. The email next week will answer most questions and allow you to relax and "enjoy the ride"!

Thanks for the reply, we will see you all there with smiles.

Thanks for the reply, we will see you all there with smiles.

I am sure this has happened to someone else but for sure it has happened to me.

I have my Carlisle proof of payment but CANNOT locate an email regarding my registration for my wife and I Shelby NE. It could be at home but curious if another confirmation can be emailed to me. My visa posted on 1/13/12 that I purchased the 2 person package with no track time in the amount of $300.00.

Thanks in advance.

Cliff

I am sure this has happened to someone else but for sure it has happened to me.

I have my Carlisle proof of payment but CANNOT locate an email regarding my registration for my wife and I Shelby NE. It could be at home but curious if another confirmation can be emailed to me. My visa posted on 1/13/12 that I purchased the 2 person package with no track time in the amount of $300.00.

Thanks in advance.

Cliff

No worries.

Just found my emailed Pay Pal receipt so I guess I am good.

Cliff/Rumors

Have all the details taken care of. My girlfriend & I will be driving to Winchester on Thursday to see everyone again. Then cruise back to Carlisle, (only 1/2 hour from my house), for the rest of great weekend. Cant Wait!!

Mike

Have all the details taken care of. My girlfriend & I will be driving to Winchester on Thursday to see everyone again. Then cruise back to Carlisle, (only 1/2 hour from my house), for the rest of great weekend. Cant Wait!!

Mike

MIKE! I look forward to seeing you again! Unfortunately my wife is skipping this one. First round is on me! :party:

As John stated look for an email next week containing details and answers to questions you may have. When you purchased your 50th package you were sent an email receipt. This email receipt serves as your initial confirmation. Your credential package will be given to you in person when you check in at the event.

Everyone who purchased a package will receive the detail email and FAQs next week.

Has anyone received the email yet? I want to make sure I don't miss it as I don't seem to always get these things...

It's all good folks.

Response to the event has been fantastic and all of us working on getting this event to shine.

Please remember that unlike SA, we are all volunteers organizing this event and all of us have real jobs. When the survival guide is in its prefect form, it we be delivered to all registered participants.

Thanks for your patience. We know you are excited as we are and that's good - because it's gonna be wild.

It's all good folks.

Response to the event has been fantastic and all of us working on getting this event to shine.

Please remember that unlike SA, we are all volunteers organizing this event and all of us have real jobs. When the survival guide is in its prefect form, it we be delivered to all registered participants.

Thanks for your patience. We know you are excited as we are and that's good - because it's gonna be wild.

An earlier posting by one of the volunteers (I guess) stated that an email would be sent this week. Since there have been times in the past when I (for reasons undetermined) did not receive certain emails, notices, etc. due to a system failure of some sort, I just want to make sure I don't miss this one. Thanks for all the hard work you guys are doing.

Hey I do have another ?.Does anyone know what the exact size of the car decal is going to be.Because I wanted to bring magnets to stick them on so I can save them for later events.

Ok my hubbie had a question...Will it be possible to take our car on the track. He only wants to go around a few times....just for the fun of it. We didn't sign up for the package due to we can't go Wednesday....and he only wants to go around a few times. Is there a possibility of a half track day with instruction?

Michele & Randy

Team Shelby NE is proud to announce President of Barrett Jackson Steve Davis will be our host speaker at the Shelby 50th Anniversary Celebration East on June 1st in Carlisle Pa. More exciting announcements to come.

Buckle Up! Team Shelby 50th Celebration East is going to be a wild ride...

Steve-Davis-Charity-Fairlane-crop.jpg

373012_42666707343_1715774636_n.jpg

Steve-Davis-Charity-Fairlane-crop.jpg

373012_42666707343_1715774636_n.jpg

Team Shelby NE is proud to announce President of Barrett Jackson Steve Davis will be our host speaker at the Shelby 50th Anniversary Celebration East on June 1st in Carlisle Pa. More exciting announcements to come.

thats baller, wish he could bring that Roush Powered Fairlane that Ron Pratte won, or the Shelby 40th Prototype he has :rockon:

Nice!!

Didn't expect that one......keep the details flowing!

Very cool... :rockon:

Very ironic that I'm watching Steve on a recording of the Palm Beach Auction as I type!

Love the front grille on the Boss! Look forward to seeing you and Dominic... You are bringing Dominic?

Thanks.

Not this time. He is an a musical and cannot miss the rehearsals.

Cannot wait to get the new and improved Boss on Summit Point :)

He heard I was coming... we will share the G4 on the way East! B)

Archived