TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby American 50th Celebration East

GT50040th

Hi Jeff,

Plenty of free parking at the Radisson! We have the entire hotel :) When she comes in just have her let the security know that she is meeting you and she'll be good to go. In fact it would be best to meet up at the hotel rather than try to park and meet up anywhere near Carlisle. On Ford weekend it's the state's 4th largest city !

Thanks Eagle for the response

I will be sure and let her know

really looking forward to this event

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering that there will be more horsepower in the location of this gathering than one can imagine I would like to suggest the theme of this get together be

"Captain, we need more power!" :)

And there be a time when all the engines are started simultaneously.

I'm thinking a TVS upgrade is in order! :burnout:

Wow, what a deal! I've been "catching up" here all night; NEED to get ON here more often!! LOL! I'll get my act together and get registered etc! (Looking forward to meeting all of you! this will be a blast!!!) I'm READY to camp out on the Fairgrounds NOW!! :yahoo:

In a hotel room in Houston thinking about this .... I'm ready to go, can we start it early???

Ilmor, are you going up solo to this? I from ct also and if I can get some days away from work I will try and attend. Any interest in having my Shelby follow you to the event?

New TS Member just signed up for package 3. Reserved a room at the Radisson for the weekend. I'm in CT and will be attending the Poker Run/Cruise to Carlisle. Any confirmed start time or address for this event? Is there anyone else from CT or points North that wants to meet up early AM on Friday, 6/1?

Rob

Hi rob I am in rocky hill which town are you from? I am trying to get time off from work and would definitely be interested in driving to the event with you. What year is your gt500?

I'm in Burlington, just over the Bristol-Farmington town line.

New TS Member just signed up for package 3. Reserved a room at the Radisson for the weekend. I'm in CT and will be attending the Poker Run/Cruise to Carlisle. Any confirmed start time or address for this event? Is there anyone else from CT or points North that wants to meet up early AM on Friday, 6/1?

Rob

I'm driving down to Winchester , VA sometime Thursday - planning to join up w/ the Poker Run wherever it starts up down there....

I'm driving down to Winchester , VA sometime Thursday - planning to join up w/ the Poker Run wherever it starts up down there....

Depending on the start time, we may have to head down Thursday ourselves. I was thinking they would start the Poker Run around 10am, but any earlier and we won;t have a choice. It's about 7 hours to Winchester VA from here. My only concern heading down Thursday is finding a decent hotel for the night.

Rob

I'm heading out of West Hartford CT on Wed the 30 heading to Winchester , VA if anyone wants to tag along. Let me know.

Your not to far from me (Burlington CT). Heading down on Wednesday? Are you going to get some track time in a Summitt Point? I'd like to myself but I have a Conv. so we're heading out on Thursday.

Your not to far from me (Burlington CT). Heading down on Wednesday? Are you going to get some track time in a Summitt Point? I'd like to myself but I have a Conv. so we're heading out on Thursday.

I have a GT500 Conv, so I will not be able to go on the track either, but fiqure worth heading down to see other cars run plus check out the area. Hopefully good weather for sight seeing. .

I have a GT500 Conv, so I will not be able to go on the track either, but fiqure worth heading down to see other cars run plus check out the area. Hopefully good weather for sight seeing. .

Great, I'll try and catch up with you Friday morning for the Poker Run. Just look for a Red SVTPP stripe delete with a CT Plate. I'm looking forward to it.

I'm in for the show as of now, would love to run car at 1/8th but since I converted over to E85 it seems to be only one station within 25 miles. Maybe few more E85 station will pop up before the show.

Just curious, what led you to switch over to E85? Any increase in milage or performance?

Being built by L&M PA.,stroker with 10.1,w KB mamouth 26psi shooting for 850rwhp. Old set up put out 710 rwhp on 100 oct, 93oct 679rwhp with meth. During a tuning session put a hole thur ringland. So I decided to go with one tune instead of switching between two 93 oct/100oct. E 85 is like 105 OCT much safer....I hope

I'm in for the show as of now, would love to run car at 1/8th but since I converted over to E85 it seems to be only one station within 25 miles. Maybe few more E85 station will pop up before the show.

E85 is the same as "Flex Fuel" right? If so there is a Flex Fuel/E85 station 1.5 miles from the show grounds. They just built it in the last 6 months.

Edit: Just called them, It is indeed E85. Currently 3.24 per Gal.

E85 is the same as "Flex Fuel" right?

Actually, I believe "flex fuel" indicates that a car can use either E85 (up to 85% ethanol) or the more typical gasoline which has up to 10% ethanol (aka E10)...I think....

Actually, I believe "flex fuel" indicates that a car can use either E85 (up to 85% ethanol) or the more typical gasoline which has up to 10% ethanol (aka E10)...I think....

I did call and verify that the product labeled as Flex fuel is indeed E85 and marked with bright yellow pumps and smaller fill nozzels.

All on road gas in PA in E-10% and now these E85 stations are being billed as "Flex fuel" for the green lovin' folks. I stopped at the station this morning and it does indicate E85 on the pump and for use in "either off-road applications or flex fuel enabled vehicles only" .

Being built by L&M PA.,stroker with 10.1,w KB mamouth 26psi shooting for 850rwhp. Old set up put out 710 rwhp on 100 oct, 93oct 679rwhp with meth. During a tuning session put a hole thur ringland. So I decided to go with one tune instead of switching between two 93 oct/100oct. E 85 is like 105 OCT much safer....I hope

Sounds awesome Louie, cant go wrong with L&M, cant wait to see her run!

I started a list of everyone who is coming. I was looking for a list for this even and didn't find one. This way we can keep tract of who/what/when/where. This is for Carlisle NOT Vegas.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/72922-whos-going50th-celebration-east-carlisle-pa/page__fromsearch__1

Archived