TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby American 50th Celebration East

GT50040th

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Registered and booked as well. Will be staying in Winchester on the 31st and driving up with everyone on Friday morning to Carlisle. Will probably see several folks at hotel evening of 31st when you get back from the track. This is my first time to Carlisle so I can't wait.

Registered and ready to go...

Now to make the time go faster...

Can’t wait to take my "ZVAIR" out of hibernation and meet up with all of members.

Staying at Radisson.

Gleb.

Hey Gleb....whats going on buddy?......looking forward to seeing you and that gorgeous ride. See you there!

Everything went well with registration! Great Job NE - John, Tony and Andy! Worth the wait. Well see you in May!

Thanks

Jim

I second that. Thank you guys for all your work planning this. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Cheers

Jeff

Wow, what a great first day! Registrations have been flooding in all day. Thanks for your patience and support, this is sure to be a memorable Shelby event. Up dates will be posted here as well as emails sent to registrants in the coming months. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.

All signed up for the 50th, and booked at the Radisson, went with package 3. Just curious, package #3 is for 2 people right. ?

Package 3 is for one or two people, for two people you need to pick the "Team" for $300.00..... which is what I choose!!! :happy feet:

Thanks Doug, I did not pick "team" for 300.00 All good though, but it cost me an extra 25.00 because i had to go back and get Package 4 for 125.00

Hope the wife has a good time! We are both really looking forward to it.

No problem.... I was gonna say you may be able to upgrade it by talking to one of the three that set it up.... but if you're happy so be it... :hysterical:

I just booked Thursday night at the Geo Washington.... now to start praying for nice weather........ :worship: :angel:

Okay I am a bit confused about the packages. There will be myself, my wife and my 9 yr old son going. Which package do I need to choose. This team thing is throwing me off and I want to make sure we all have tickets. PLease call me to verify before I book. Greg 317-366-9141. Thanks.

Edit: Hotel booked waiting to book package.

Okay I am a bit confused about the packages. There will be myself, my wife and my 9 yr old son going. Which package do I need to choose. This team thing is throwing me off and I want to make sure we all have tickets. PLease call me to verify before I book. Greg 317-366-9141. Thanks.

Edit: Hotel booked waiting to book package.

Greg

No worries dude. You are gonna want team package 3 ($300) for you and your wife then a package 4 for your son. ($125).

I am asumming you are doing the Carlisle package only here. This should help.

Greg

No worries dude. You are gonna want team package 3 ($300) for you and your wife then a package 4 for your son. ($125).

I am asumming you are doing the Carlisle package only here. This should help.

Thanks everything booked, look forward to meeting all of you.

Booked for the entire thing, including the GW hotel for the track days. Couldn't be

any easier... thanks guys for your efforts on this. I see a lot of non-track packages

posted here, so I'm looking to hear from those looking to wear out some brakes and

tires.

-Tom

HOLY CRAP Batman.... we won't need Quad Cam there with the cardboard cutout...... :drop:

J/K Bob... I'm looking forward to meeting you!

No, you won't ... unless I change my mind!!! :hysterical:

Booked for the entire thing, including the GW hotel for the track days. Couldn't be

any easier... thanks guys for your efforts on this. I see a lot of non-track packages

posted here, so I'm looking to hear from those looking to wear out some brakes and

tires.

-Tom

I'm in for the WHOLE package :yahoo:

Is it May yet :shoppingcart_:

Archived