TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby: Current Forum Version Being Retired

robertlane

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liking it, but when you are in the "View new content" area, and you click on a thread title, it brings you to page one instead of to the last page you were on. Maybe just a bug for now, or will have to get used to that.

Liking it, but when you are in the "View new content" area, and you click on a thread title, it brings you to page one instead of to the last page you were on. Maybe just a bug for now, or will have to get used to that.

Go to the far right on your screen and click on the word "today". That will get you to the last post in that thread.

Fixed a lot of the bugs. Please report any issues.

The mobile skin can be found on the lower left hand corner under "Change Theme"

This version is much faster.

Found the "use mobile version" for my phone... THANKS Robert :woot:

I cannot find the setting that allows 40 posts per topic instead of a just 20 posts. What would be really nice is to have 60 or even 100 posts per topic. It cuts down on the number of pages and with the faster speed, it makes browsing much better.

Agree!!! I would like to see more posts available.

Re the "New Content" view.

The left pane did have some hidden buttons that are now visible. I really like the options present in that pane - it replaces the old "today's posts" button so that's OK.

Now, that pane takes a lot of real estate. How about making it so it can fold into the side with a little arrow to pull it back out? That would give a lot of real estate in the window back.

The more things change the more they stay the same. Found at the very bottom right of the forum page:

Licensed to: StangsUnleashed.com

Redesigned By: Aisha

Yes...Robert still has the patent on that name. Cool ! B)

Looks great! Its defiantly faster and I like the clean look.

I like it too !!!

Definately don't like the new format!!! I still haven't found the emoticons! I can't use the multi quote option. I have overlapping text fields..... :rant:

Click on the smile emoticon that is in the top of your screen. When you do that they will appear at the bottom of your post. to scroll thru more of them, hit the arrow icon to the bottom right of that pane. For the multi quote feature, click on the word multi quote, then another multi quote button will appear that you need to click on. After you click on that one, hit the enter tab on your keyboard to put a space in your post. then go to the next post that you want to multi quote and do the same thing. Once you have done that to all the posts that you want to quote, go into your post and start typing your reply's in each area that you want to comment on. Hope that helps you. :salute:

...and Doug the reason for hitting the enter button after each multi quote is so that when you go back into make you comment it is easier to find where to type. Otherwise all the multi quotes are together and it makes it harder to reply in the right area of that persons quote.

Definately don't like the new format!!! I still haven't found the emoticons! I can't use the multi quote option. I have overlapping text fields..... :rant:
okay I hit the multi quote button and then the second button, then enter and it posted the quote without letting me select a second quote. as far as the emticons go the area is still grayed out, I cannot select anything other than typing.

As I said before, I'm an end user not a geek, if I click on it and it don't work I will no longer use the function. I can get by. If I can't use the multi quote, no prob. My post count will just go up quicker. Call me a PW. :hysterical:

okay I hit the multi quote button and then the second button, then enter and it posted the quote without letting me select a second quote. as far as the emticons go the area is still grayed out, I cannot select anything other than typing.

As I said before, I'm an end user not a geek, if I click on it and it don't work I will no longer use the function. I can get by. If I can't use the multi quote, no prob. My post count will just go up quicker. Call me a PW. :hysterical:

Doug try this.

1. Find the post you want to quote.

2. click on the 2 multi quot buttons.

3. do not type in your reply.

4. do not hit the post button.

5. scroll up and find the next post you want to comment on.

6. click the multi quot buttons.

7. then go into your post and make your comments under each specific quote.

8. Hit the post button.

Once you do it...you will have the hang of it.

Doug try this.

1. Find the post you want to quote.

2. click on the 2 multi quot buttons.

3. do not type in your reply.

4. do not hit the post button.

5. scroll up and find the next post you want to comment on.

6. click the multi quot buttons.

7. then go into your post and make your comments under each specific quote.

8. Hit the post button.

Once you do it...you will have the hang of it.

Why do some threads have Dots and some have Stars? Why are some Thread Headings in Bold and some are not?

Okay I think I figured out the multi quote stuff..... and since I have the "hang of it" I can tell David that the stars indicate threads that you have responded to!

Another Question.........Why does some of my Replys shrink when I post them? I have seen others do the same also.

I just thought you like small font.

So I posted small font.

I can make it bigger if you like. :hysterical:

Archived