TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Get ready for 2012

eagledriver

I Have My Room Year To Year At A Bed & Breakfast For All Ford Carlisle . So Iam Ready . Always A Good Time . Going To Be BIG Hey !

You might want to think about changing to the Team Shelby group hotel. We've blocked nearly every room at a very nice local hotel. The entire hotel will a Shelby/Ford parking lot and it's very clean and VERY secure with a great rate. Great area a few minutes away from the fairgrounds and will have dedicated SECURE TS parking.

It will be announced shortly when the some of the details are released. :happy feet:

Can't be giving you guys too much info all at once or welllll, you'll see.... :hysterical:

You might want to think about changing to the Team Shelby group hotel. We've blocked nearly every room at a very nice local hotel. The entire hotel will a Shelby/Ford parking lot and it's very clean and VERY secure with a great rate. Great area a few minutes away from the fairgrounds and will have dedicated SECURE TS parking.

It will be announced shortly when the some of the details are released. :happy feet:

Can't be giving you guys too much info all at once or welllll, you'll see.... :hysterical:

Okay Andy, or anyone else for that matter, if a person can only afford one night at a hotel, which night would be the best.... Friday or Saturday? Please let us know which hotel you speak of so reservations can be made early enough.

Okay Andy, or anyone else for that matter, if a person can only afford one night at a hotel, which night would be the best.... Friday or Saturday? Please let us know which hotel you speak of so reservations can be made early enough.

No Worries at ALL... We have an entire hotel blocked off for TS members and another partial hotel blocked off for overflow. We have hundreds of rooms blocked off at a HELL of a rate( so much so that I have been getting pissed off calls from other Ford show groups that just found out the TS took the majority of the area's hotel rooms) :hysterical: Once the powers to be have finalized logistics and the top secret details have been put into place a formal announcement will be made and reservations can begin at that point. There should be no issues at all booking a TS hotel room for a few weeks after the announcement, after that well all bets are off since once word gets out it's going to be CRAZY!!

Normally, my advice is Saturday night for Carlisle BUT this year is realllllly tough to choose. IF you could only stay one night than I would say Friday night because the event is going to be off the charts BUT Saturday night will be almost as equally awesome. Let's sum it up this way : would you go to the Las Vegas Bash for only one night?? If you stay Friday night than the extra Saturday room will be WELL worth it for the events planned. If you absolutely could only stay one night than it's Friday night...

I'll stop before I say too much but I will say this, the Las Vegas bash will be awesome but the 2012 Carlisle 50th anniversary will simply be the biggest, most awesome, wildest event of ALL TIME!

If you don't come then you will be kicking yourself forever that you missed it, that I will promise you will happen!!

So, no worries about booking the hotel just yet as everything is blocked and waiting simply for the announcement.

Michael, Did you get 20"??!! Geez I would be thinking about summer already too! You thought the Hall of Kings was nice? Pffttt! You AIN"T SEEN NUTIN! just wait :happy feet:

After 20" of snow this past weekend, I NEED some details to get me thru the week let alone what appears to be a VERY LONG winter. :doh:

Mike

Ok Mike I'll give you this : I promise NO snow at the event :hysterical: Oh and it's going to HUGE! Big enought that you'll want both Shelbys there again :shift::shift: Oh and I think you'll want to have plenty of batteries for your camera :camera:

Yes, we got 20"s at our house. The next town down was 31" (on the other side of the mountain). The old record for October was about 5" so this record will stand for a while.

I will hold you to that quarantee at this point. ;) If it snows any where near the event date, you'll owe me a Dr. Pepper. :P

We plan on bringing two again although it may be a different set this time. We might have some work done at the Mustang Garage on the GT500 so that would be a good time to bring it down.

Mike

These dates are the weekend before the SAAC Convention at the Glen.

Could end a Two Fur!

OK I get it now....

http://youtu.be/zfRtEvann7k

Thanks Andrew for the info.

Archived