TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Times are "really" tuff!

I' ve been going to car swap meets for years, looking for parts for some of my old junkers. And the last three years I've been noticing a trend at the swap meets......................and that is the huge amount of beer and liquor signs for sale at these swap meets. Guys are cleaning out there garages and rec rooms getting rid of these signs and gett'n cash for them. Years ago you rarely saw a beer sign at swap meets and if you did they were expensive as all get out. Last weekend we had a last big 3 day swap meet here in Wisconsin before the snow starts flying, and not only ended up getting a load of car parts real cheap, but I managed to pick up a few things for my home bar. One was a "Yukon Jack" mirror that I'd been looking for for years.........only $10! Last time I saw these on E-bay years ago they were $100. I also bought some Pabst valance lights for $30, which was a hell of a deal also. My wife told me if I buy one more sign she's gonna nut me! :finger:

I' ve been going to car swap meets for years, looking for parts for some of my old junkers. And the last three years I've been noticing a trend at the swap meets......................and that is the huge amount of beer and liquor signs for sale at these swap meets. Guys are cleaning out there garages and rec rooms getting rid of these signs and gett'n cash for them. Years ago you rarely saw a beer sign at swap meets and if you did they were expensive as all get out. Last weekend we had a last big 3 day swap meet here in Wisconsin before the snow starts flying, and not only ended up getting a load of car parts real cheap, but I managed to pick up a few things for my home bar. One was a "Yukon Jack" mirror that I'd been looking for for years.........only $10! Last time I saw these on E-bay years ago they were $100. I also bought some Pabst valance lights for $30, which was a hell of a deal also. My wife told me if I buy one more sign she's gonna nut me! :finger:

She's going to nut you or is that "DE-NUT" you........... :hysterical:

Prices are falling all over the place, except where it should.

She's going to nut you or is that "DE-NUT" you........... :hysterical:

Both have the same meaning here! :fear:

Archived