TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I am NOW an H-D Hawg Farmer

To THIS......................

With no seat or tank it is hard to see what you have done. Also you need to post pic's before and after of the same side of the bike or we really do not have a grasp on what you are doing.

With no seat or tank it is hard to see what you have done. Also you need to post pic's before and after of the same side of the bike or we really do not have a grasp on what you are doing.

All of the Tins have been removed: Fenders, Gas Tank and both Side Covers, all of the Tins will receive new Paint Friday and Saturday.

:drop:

:runaway:

???????? I can see what your doing and it looks great!

Love the side profile. I think the side tin needs something. I'm not sure what to make it not look to over the top, but just something. Some sort of madalion or? Maybe a Terlingua sticker!

Yeah, I keep scratching my head about the Side Covers. I have even thought about doing a custom functioning Scoop since one Cover hides the Oil Tank and the other Cover hides the Battery. The Scoops could direct air to keep the Oil Tank & Battery cool.

So you get a paint job for 2500 bucks?

Or is there some other mods?

It's the Paint Job, Emblems and the Serialized Aluminum Plaque. All the tins are removed from the Bike to be painted. I am going to buy a set of 2005 - Up Mustang Upper Side Scoops to see if they can be cut down to fit the Side Covers. I think they will work and look good, plus I will make them functional as well.

I don't want to do anything that will void the Warrenty on the New Bikes so I will not do any performance Mods.

Archived