TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy Birthday Cali_KR

Tom,

Hope you have a great day today!!!! :xlbirthday:

You are very fortunate to have been born on the best day of the year... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Dan (another fortunate person)

Thanx Dan...and HAPPY BIRTHDAY right back to you amigo... :xlbirthday:

Hope you're having a good week in Vegas :tequila:

Happy birthday Tom

Head out for a Birthday Ride. Now the difficult part take the old one or the new one :headscratch: . Such a tough derision to have to make on your Birthday :hysterical:.

FYI we love the wind screen

Glen + Lisa

Happy birthday Tom

Head out for a Birthday Ride. Now the difficult part take the old one or the new one :headscratch: . Such a tough derision to have to make on your Birthday :hysterical:.

FYI we love the wind screen

Glen + Lisa

Thanx Glen & Lisa,

How are things on the island? Glad you like the windscreen, told you it completely changes the ride...

I'm also car sitting a 2011 GT350 (with 624hp R tune)....sooooo which car do I take for a spin... :shift:

Thanx Glen & Lisa,

How are things on the island? Glad you like the windscreen, told you it completely changes the ride...

I'm also car sitting a 2011 GT350 (with 624hp R tune)....sooooo which car do I take for a spin... :shift:

TD,

Happy Birthday!!! :xlbirthday:

Now get out there with all three of those beasts and :peelout:

Thanx Glen & Lisa,

Hey the Island has had the worst summer in years, it did not start until the last week of July and have had only one day of 80 degrees. We always go south in the summer, but decided to stay on the island and enjoy the long days of summer up here. That did not work out very well; cold and rain. We are counting the days till we leave for holidays in Palm Springs via Terlingua. happy%20feet.gif . Heading for nor-cal on the 21st of September.

Three great rides to choose from, too much stress for me. Try this park all three on the Lawn put on a blind fold spin in circles until you fall down and take the closest for a ride or just take them all out.

good luck and have fun

latter

Glen

Archived