TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Airplanes turned into Homes

I posted on this before (last year I think) and here is a new Article............ I think it would make a cool Restaurant Concept as well as a Home. Unruley Kids could be put down in the Bagage Compartment........ Both at Home or as a Restaurant...... :hysterical:

http://realestate.yahoo.com/promo/live-the-high-life-in-a-converted-airplane.html

I was flying out of Stockholm a few years back and tried to get a room on the airplane/hotel there, but I was too late, they were already booked. It doesn't look like much from the outside, but I thought it'd be cool to stay there...

I like it. I've got over 10,000 military flying hours on SAC/MAC/AMC aircraft and I could log a few more on my back. :doh:

Joining the "Mile High Club" without leaving the Ground.............. :hysterical:

File0021-1.jpg

This was a C-124 used as offices at the Las Vegas airport some years ago. I don't know if it's still there. Last time I saw it was 1984.

Cool! My dad flew C-124's in the service stationed at McChord and Travis. Neat airplane.

Archived