TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FRIDAY the 13th.

I'm with ya on that .... We're flying out of Newark today (the thirteenth) sitting in the fourteeth row (right behind row 12 since there is no 13th row :banghead: ) How stupid do they think we are, the 13th row back is still the 13th row just because you call it row 14 doesn't change anything.... a rose is a rose!

Have a great day everyone!!!

I'm with ya on that .... We're flying out of Newark today (the thirteenth) sitting in the fourteeth row (right behind row 12 since there is no 13th row :banghead: ) How stupid do they think we are, the 13th row back is still the 13th row just because you call it row 14 doesn't change anything.... a rose is a rose!

Have a great day everyone!!!

I wish you luck man.............

Although Buildings skip the 13th Floor...........

Never ride the Elevator with anyone named Jason as it could still get stuck between the 12th and 14th Floors????????? :hysterical:

Friday the 13This biker day here in Port Dover been going on for 25 years . Each Friday the 13Th bikers meet in Port Dover a small town near Lake Erie ,people come from all over . The town streets are closed down to traffic, so the biker babe`s can strut their stuff & drink "BEER".happy%20feet.gif

No big deal, Friday the 13th. Just another day. Never believed that stuff, like walking under ladders and such, broken mirrors.

Unfortunately I was the first on the scene yesterday of a motorcycle fatality & had to call 911 & report his condition (Dead),He broadsided a jeep cherokee & was wedged under it along with his Bike, cracked Helmut laying in front of the car,,,not a pretty sight..... all the Bikers here, please be careful ...people don't see you.......Chris

Archived