TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ok who's addicted

I play angry birds I've done most of them now just trying to get 3 stars on the ones I haven't gotten yet.

I really like my droid its been pretty good I find it works good for reading ebooks the screen is perfect for that

I got 3 stars on every one but the 2nd from the last (the one before that stupid white parrot). It took me about a week to get the 3 stars on the rest but I've been trying for a month to get the 3rd star on the remaining one. I'm convinced it's impossible and they've designed it that way. Has anyone done that one?

I got 3 stars on every one but the 2nd from the last (the one before that stupid white parrot). It took me about a week to get the 3 stars on the rest but I've been trying for a month to get the 3rd star on the remaining one. I'm convinced it's impossible and they've designed it that way. Has anyone done that one?

Did you know theres three angry birds? Your playing angry birds Rio,then there angry birds seasons,then theres the origial angery birds.I have only been able to get one star on the level your talking about.

Archived