TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fast Five Review

I'm looking forward to seeing this tonight. Any idea if this is the last one? I hope not.

Vin Diesel wanted to film a 6th one right after the 5th one wrapped up, but Universal wanted to see what kind of reaction it would get, from what i read 6th is a green light now

Also I heard, that maybe a 7th, 8th, and 9th might be in the works.

I just hope they dont keep doing prequels, then need to finally put Tokyo Drift in its place, because the Timeline is "the fast and the furious" "2fast 2 furious" "fast and furious" "fast five" and finally "tokyo drift"

:rockon: I was pretty blown away by it today. Very good. Might have been a bit violent for my 8 yr old daughter, but she enjoyed it. Much more violent then past movies, but awsome. The fight between Vin and the Rock was awsome. I would actually pay to see it a second time at the theatre. Thumbs up! This one actually had a story line. Make sure and watch it through the end credits. There's a quick tid bit in there which leads to the next movie.

:rockon: I was pretty blown away by it today. Very good. Might have been a bit violent for my 8 yr old daughter, but she enjoyed it. Much more violent then past movies, but awsome. The fight between Vin and the Rock was awsome. I would actually pay to see it a second time at the theatre. Thumbs up! This one actually had a story line. Make sure and watch it through the end credits. There's a quick tid bit in there which leads to the next movie.

I agree the high points were the last chase and the fight. I screwed up....I left before the end of the credits. My friend told me about it.

The 6th film should begin filming soon. The timeline for the Fast and Furious movies is 1, 2P, 2, 4, 5, and 3 or Fast and Furious, 2 Fast 2 Furious Prelude, 2 Fast 2 Furious, , The Fast and Furous Prelude, The Fast and Furious, Fast Five, and Tokyo Drift. Hope that helps.

The 6th film should begin filming soon. The timeline for the Fast and Furious movies is 1, 2P, 2, 4, 5, and 3 or Fast and Furious, 2 Fast 2 Furious Prelude, 2 Fast 2 Furious, The Fast and Furious, Fast Five, and Tokyo Drift. Hope that helps.

If u are counting Preludes, dont forget the Prelude that is before Fast and Furious, it is like a 20min vid of how Dom met up with Letty and Han in Mexico

So they talk about Letty being a ghost, but just exactly how did Han come back to life for this movie??????

Ok, maybe I get it, so time line wise, fast five is to be before Tokyo Drift?

So they talk about Letty being a ghost, but just exactly how did Han come back to life for this movie??????

Ok, maybe I get it, so time line wise, fast five is to be before Tokyo Drift?

Yea Fast Five is set before Tokyo Drift. From what I read last week, kinda sounds like the 6th one will also be set before Tokyo Drift

Archived