TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Was it just MY Computer acting up today?

Was it just MY Computer acting up today? When I got back to my Office after 3:00pm today, I came here to check out whats been going on and EVERY single link I clicked on took me to the HOT ROD Magazine Web Site. I tried about 20 different Links in differnet sections and no matter what, it took me to the HOT ROD Magazine Web Site. Then around 4:00pm I logged back in and there was Dozens of Photos at the top and all the Links took me to Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords Magazine Web Site.

Was it just MY Computer acting up today? When I got back to my Office after 3:00pm today, I came here to check out whats been going on and EVERY single link I clicked on took me to the HOT ROD Magazine Web Site. I tried about 20 different Links in differnet sections and no matter what, it took me to the HOT ROD Magazine Web Site. Then around 4:00pm I logged back in and there was Dozens of Photos at the top and all the Links took me to Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords Magazine Web Site.

:kuko:

Just kidding David thought I was the only one going nuts and I usually do by that time........ :hysterical:

Archived