TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Raptor Forum

I know some people here have the Ford F-150 Raptor. There is a good forum with the no BS sense of humor, good organization and great people with a lot of knowledge. Go to fordraptor.com and use me as the referral. I am Raptor62 over there.

I know some people here have the Ford F-150 Raptor. There is a good forum with the no BS sense of humor, good organization and great people with a lot of knowledge. Go to fordraptor.com and use me as the referral. I am Raptor62 over there.

What?.....................................................................you're NOT RaptorDude??

C'mon man!?

Sorry I don;t care for rap music since kanye west stole my car but left my wife behind !!!!!!!!!!1 :hysterical:

Sorry I don;t care for rap music since kanye west stole my car but left my wife behind !!!!!!!!!!1 :hysterical:

I bet he said: I'm really happy for you RACERX009, I'm going to let you finish, but I am taking your car...

I bet he said: I'm really happy for you RACERX009, I'm going to let you finish, but I am taking your car...

Now thats funny !!!!!!!!!!! If Mr. west keeps messing with my girl taylor swift he will be singing Opera !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived