TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SPP Specialty Clearance Parts

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Robert,

Hope I am not the only one who is a little confused? Are they going to be put up in the Shelby basement or where do us saps look? Personally I have been checking since you said it was coming but haven't seen anything. (Kinda frustrating) I still think that you should offer them up for sale to people who have paid to join the site before they become available to everyone. Just my opinion.

Thanks

Smoking deal on both the exhaust and the mufflers!!! If I hadn't spent a ton of dough recently on something else, I'd grab a couple of those just to resell them.

A little birdy told me there was something else listed about an hour ago. Nice to have a little brother on here to look out for me while I'm doing other stuff. :wub:

Smoking deal on both the exhaust and the mufflers!!! If I hadn't spent a ton of dough recently on something else, I'd grab a couple of those just to resell them.

A little birdy told me there was something else listed about an hour ago. Nice to have a little brother on here to look out for me while I'm doing other stuff. :wub:

uh hum, poke.gif

No problem brother! I knew you needed the frpp stage 1 for that SGT of yours! It's getting newer by the day!

Thanks Robert and Sharon and all the staff for what amounted to a steal of a deal!!!

Archived