TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SPP Specialty Clearance Parts

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

svtperformance.com , guys were told the JBA systems came with the H pipe then after they placed the orders found out it does not and wont mate up to their 2.5in X & H pipes.

It stated in the ad that the system was 3" (off road only). Please elaborate as to what the problem is.

screen shot below

There was another description that stated that it included the X or H as per the original manifest. . .

I will have to find out more details on this Monday.

ah, OK. thanx Robert

either way, IMO, great price!

It stated in the ad that the system was 3" (off road only). Please elaborate as to what the problem is.

screen shot below

I didn't have a problem, I never ordered anything. Others seemed to have been told false information when they called in and was given attitude on the phone. Again, I did not experience this first hand, just what I was told and read in a lengthy discussion over on svtperformance.com. I know of 2 guys who said they canceled their order so I there may be some more available for guys who want it and missed out.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/shelby-gt500-150/761739-some-great-deals-jba-exhaust-sytems.html

There was another description that stated that it included the X or H as per the original manifest. . .

I will have to find out more details on this Monday.

Robert,

I emailed you about this and now see that you're on it. I look forward to hearing from you for clarification on the inclusion of the X pipe.

Thanks,

Chris

Here is the original description when I placed my order. It does say it comes with a x pipe.

JBA Shelby 3" Exhaust Kit

Our Price: $699.95

ON SALE!: $129.95

You save $570.00!

x-40-2635

This exhaust system features stainless steel smooth flowing mandrel-bent tubing, high quality hardware, fully welded JBA stainless mufflers and finish with great looking polished and chrome plated Shelby by JBA stainless steel rolled exhaust tips.

This is the exhaust systems, countless hours were spent designing this kit to take advantage of the potential of the 5.4L 4V engine in the GT500's This Complete 3" exhaust (with x-pipe) replaces the stock 2.5 inch exhaust and makes real power with the authentic sound of a true muscle car without the annoying interior resonance common in other systems.

Notes:

FOR OFFROAD USE ONLY

Here is the original description when I placed my order. It does say it comes with a x pipe.

You save $570.00!

x-40-2635

This exhaust system features stainless steel smooth flowing mandrel-bent tubing, high quality hardware, fully welded JBA stainless mufflers and finish with great looking polished and chrome plated Shelby by JBA stainless steel rolled exhaust tips.

This is the exhaust systems, countless hours were spent designing this kit to take advantage of the potential of the 5.4L 4V engine in the GT500's This Complete 3" exhaust (with x-pipe) replaces the stock 2.5 inch exhaust and makes real power with the authentic sound of a true muscle car without the annoying interior resonance common in other systems.

Notes:

FOR OFFROAD USE ONLY

either way, IMO, great price!

My thoughts exactly '4578. If it doesn't come with an X, bummer, but you STILL got a hell of a deal at $150ish with shipping. I'd STILL have a hard time returning that at that crazy low price. For me to return these, it pretty much going to have to show up being made of tin foil.

You save $570.00!

x-40-2635

Notes:

FOR OFFROAD USE ONLY

Yup, that was my expectation too - that it came with a catted 3" x-pipe and these were the units Shelby could not get to pass smog hence the fire sale or at the very least an O/R x-pipe sans cats. Wasn't expecting to have to drop another $250 on an X-pipe. That being said, it is a great deal anyway.

The weight of the shipment is 65 lbs and I know the mufflers alone weigh 30 lbs so could a 35 lbs difference only be the pipes from the cats to the mufflers?

Anybody get any word on this and what the extra 30lb difference could be?

:lurk:

Archived