TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What do you believe in???

I have had some time to think lately.I like watching ghost hunters and destination truth,and showes looking into UFOs.

So i was wondering what do people really belive in? So if you feel like it chime in it does not have to be about the the

things i stated above. :lurk::lurk:

I believe that Ghost Hunters and Destination Truth are fake shows. Watch Destination Truth's episode with Guam. Total fake.

I believe that we are not alone in this universe. If they reveal themselves, who knows, maybe we'll get a Shelby version of

the Land Speeder :D

I believe that Ghost Hunters and Destination Truth are fake shows. Watch Destination Truth's episode with Guam. Total fake.

I believe that we are not alone in this universe. If they reveal themselves, who knows, maybe we'll get a Shelby version of

the Land Speeder :D

Unfortunately i think your right.But i think there is some truth in thoes showes.I just like the idea of some one iinvestigateing yhe unknown.Idont think i saw the show in guam will have to look it up on netflix.

• 4 weeks later...

Put me down for Karma and UFOs. I've seen "what goes around, comes around" enough times to think there's something to it.

As for UFOs, we can't be so arrogant as to think with the billions and billions of stars(suns) that we are truly unique, can we? NTT excluded, of course. I have read lots of books on the subject and figure we've already been visited more than once. :alien:

I believe that there is a rational explanation for everything. Whether or not we know what it is yet or not, is the key.

For centuries the sun was a God and the Rainbow to be worshiped. Now we know the facts behind the matter.

I suspect everything else of the sort is similar.

Archived