TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What do you believe in???

I have had some time to think lately.I like watching ghost hunters and destination truth,and showes looking into UFOs.

So i was wondering what do people really belive in? So if you feel like it chime in it does not have to be about the the

things i stated above. :lurk::lurk:

I have had some time to think lately.I like watching ghost hunters and destination truth,and showes looking into UFOs.

So i was wondering what do people really belive in? So if you feel like it chime in it does not have to be about the the

things i stated above. :lurk::lurk:

I believe in UFO's the tooth fiary and monkeys that can bring you beer and cigar !!! Scratch the monkey its that wife thing again :hysterical:

I believe I live in the greatest country in the world :salute: , and drive one of the best cars ever made! :peelout:

I count my blessings every day.

ps - No disrespect intended to my Team Shelby brothers/sisters not living in the states.

Robert,

You don't want to get me started on the UFO thing!! My wife thinks I'm a nutbar when it comes to this.

No way chris.You started something you must elaborate.I forgot to add coast to coast am radio to the list of things that i listen to.If you belive in or just interested in UFO, conspiracy theories,and all things unexplained you must look it up and listen. :alien: :alien:

No way chris.You started something you must elaborate.I forgot to add coast to coast am radio to the list of things that i listen to.If you belive in or just interested in UFO, conspiracy theories,and all things unexplained you must look it up and listen. :alien: :alien:

Glad to hear positive things about Ethan, btw.

As for conspiracy theories...let's just say I subscribe to MANY! I cannot elaborate here. Read the WARNINGS on top of our forums. Some of my theories cross over into 'rough' areas. I get alot of sideways looks at parties. :hysterical: 'Course, I get those just walking in!!!! :hysterical2:

I believe that if everyone treated everyone else the way they wanted to be treated the world would be

in a better place than it is now..JMO.

Oh by the way I do believe that women are from mars ..........post-3019-0-56476400-1299423282_thumb.jpg :hysterical::hysterical:

post-3019-0-56476400-1299423282_thumb.jpg

I believe that if everyone treated everyone else the way they wanted to be treated the world would be

in a better place than it is now..JMO.

Oh by the way I do believe that women are from mars ..........post-3019-0-56476400-1299423282_thumb.jpg :hysterical::hysterical:

See Robert....Keith has proof that there are Aliens!!!! :lol2:

I'm not so crazy afterall!?

KARMA !

This is a good one!!!!

I tell you what I believe in................

Don't believe in the devil, don't believe in his book, but the truth ain't the same without the lies he made up

Don't believe in excess, success is to give

Don't believe in riches but you should see where is live

I.........I......... believe in love.

I heard this one time.

QSS

This is a good one!!!!

I tell you what I believe in................

Don't believe in the devil, don't believe in his book, but the truth ain't the same without the lies he made up

Don't believe in excess, success is to give

Don't believe in riches but you should see where is live

I.........I......... believe in love.

I heard this one time.

QSS

I may just crank up some U2 tomorrow...

The world is supposed to end on May 22nd of this year, according to some nut cases around here. I hope not because there's a huge car show that weekend in Wisconsin Dells!

Otherwise we have to wait until 12/23/2012.

:hysterical:

The world is supposed to end on May 22nd of this year, according to some nut cases around here. I hope not because there's a huge car show that weekend in Wisconsin Dells!

Otherwise we have to wait until 12/23/2012.

Dang ! I thought we had until December?! What's 5/22 all about?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys, Your response made laugh and made me think.I never said what i believe in.I believe in God and my country,that people are generally good,that there are things we will never understand.but we should never stop trying.I believe we are not alone,

that there are things on this world that we have not found yet.I believe in karma, I believe the true test of a man is what he does for others when he has nothing to gain for his self,and that laughter makes it better.Thanks guys :peelout::peelout:

Archived