TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Let's see those American Flag's!

In the National Anthem thread Rufdraft was the first one to post a picture of his American Flag flying. So I thought about a thread to see how each of us flies our flags. I will get mine posted later, as it is 6AM and still dark. But thanks Rufdraft for your pic that spurred my idea!

Rich

flagn.png

Storm, this is a great idea for a thread! :salute:

I remember on , like, what was it, like, September 11th-ish around the year 2001 or so.........EVERYONE flew their flags after that date.

:angry2: shame :angry2: it took that! While living in Canada for those last two years, one thing my wife and I noticed, was that Canadian's fly their flags EVERYWHERE and often! Proudlike.

Their clothing, ie...sweatshirts, jackets, touqes, and even their underwear, all sport the Maple Leaf logo. (flag)

In the National Anthem thread Rufdraft was the first one to post a picture of his American Flag flying. So I thought about a thread to see how each of us flies our flags. I will get mine posted later, as it is 6AM and still dark. But thanks Rufdraft for your pic that spurred my idea!

Rich

flagn.png

:salute:

post-4913-0-97543200-1294583104_thumb.jpg

post-4913-0-97543200-1294583104_thumb.jpg

I still have to take my picture. I guess I'm a little embarrassed because my flag is getting a little faded...it flies almost every day here because the weather is so great and I only order a new one from companies that make them here in the USA.................So, until I get my picture, take a look at this:

John

Archived