TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber Orange 2007 Shelby GT500

robertlane

Shortly on the front page of StangsUnleashed.com will be the article about a mustang that was captured in photos on the streets of dearborn. We have never seen this new car this way before. This car has some aspects that were not in the suposed original design.

Interesting.

BTW, Robert I do not have any sound at all at the Grabber video.

Shortly on the front page of StangsUnleashed.com will be the article about a mustang that was captured in photos on the streets of dearborn. We have never seen this new car this way before. This car has some aspects that were not in the suposed original design.

I can't wait to see what your talking about.

Shortly on the front page of http://www.StangsUnleashed.com will be the article about a mustang that was captured in photos on the streets of dearborn. We have never seen this new car this way before. This car has some aspects that were not in the suposed original design.

I like the Chrome inserts around the head lights. The hood scoop missing is another story along with the change in the rear spoiler....but heck, they did it to us on the Shelby GT500 after the New York auto show also...who knows? :shrug:

I think my soundcard went south on my just over 1 yr old computer. I don't have music either if I want to listen.

I just came looking for you - was going to send a PM asking if you got sound. I checked at two computers at school, and they both worked with sound. I figured it just had to be on your end.

I just came looking for you - was going to send a PM asking if you got sound. I checked at two computers at school, and they both worked with sound. I figured it just had to be on your end.

Made some repairs. Sound works again. And indeed it has a nice rumble. Now put on some Loudmouths or Magnapacks on there and it screams.

Thanks for the wait everyone - sorry it took little longer than I expected. The video of the 2007 Grabber Orange GT500 is now available in the bonus forum.

BEFORE YOU GO, BRING A BIB FOR THE DREWL

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/index.php?showforum=79

Photos coming tonight.

thanks. would look GREAT on a coupe with some black stripes....

is it just me, or does that look more "orange" than the vintage grabber orange on the MACH I's?

I see you have a SCJ Mach 1. What color? I have a Winter Blue Mach 1.

originally acapulco blue with black stripes, 4 speed. A/C, hood latch pins, "R" code SCJ, etc.

was given to me by my father in 1987. He bought in 1970 (he was second owner).

i have been thinking about restoring to original for shows. is in great shape now, but there a few things not original:

color is now jet black with clearcoat

current rims are GT 500 style

the "oil cooler" that came with the SCJ "R" codes is not on the car (was lost when a drunk driver hit the car while it was parked in front of my house).

need a new grommett for the shaker hood scoop (original is in place, has some cracks)

Cam is not original

Overall looks good in current state, though ... and is pretty quick for a "vintage" stang.

only drawback: Gas mileage sucks.

any idea how best to go about finding one of those oil coolers?

lighting is everything. this pic was what i was thinking of. looks more yellow here.

I know what you mean. I think that picture is taken with a lower sun from the side.

Your oil cooler set is maybe available at Mansfield Mustang or SEMO Classic Mustang. They only do 428 CJ and Boss Mustangs. Or have a look on http://www.428cobrajet.org/

Archived