TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Phils nab Cliff Lee

Total BUMMER for us Ranger fans. I thought he would sign with us for sure. I guess he decided not to handle the Texas heat. The Phils are going to be very tough in 2011.

well, I didnt think he was staying in Texas.....but I dont think anyone saw this Philly thing coming.

Honestly, Im not one of those Yankee fans that thinks we should get every great player out there....

so this makes things interesting....

CC has an opt out........maybe he will go to Philly too! :hysterical:

AJ Burnett may have to actually pull his thumb out of his ass and actually pitch next year! go figure!~

of course the Mets fans are all on suicide watch now......even more so than they were already....... :confused:

:party2: :party2: :party2: MERRY CLIFFMAS! :party2: :party2: :party2:

Really if Yankees fans are ticked off, gotta blame Yankees fans for being the reason not getting Lee, from the reports I have read, Lee's wife was one of the deciding factor not to go to NYY since she was spit on during the Rangers/Yankees Series.

Really if Yankees fans are ticked off, gotta blame Yankees fans for being the reason not getting Lee, from the reports I have read, Lee's wife was one of the deciding factor not to go to NYY since she was spit on during the Rangers/Yankees Series.

actually cliff lee came out and said that report was false, but if it makes you feel better believe it..........

and frankly if you are a philly fan.........you dont have a lot to be proud of...........your corral of fools on any given game day are legendarily degenerates........ :salute:

and when you had your chance...even with cliff lee......you couldnt beat us........us being the yankees........

so enjoy your cheesesteaks and hope your line up doesnt choke on the chicken bone like last year! :hysterical:

and when you had your chance...even with cliff lee......you couldnt beat us........us being the yankees........

so enjoy your cheesesteaks and hope your line up doesnt choke on the chicken bone like last year! :hysterical:

Cheesesteaks are much more delicious then NY Pizza :happy feet:

To bad the Red Sox are coming out of the AL East next year, so have fun watching a different AL team in the WS again

Cheesesteaks are much more delicious then NY Pizza :happy feet:

To bad the Red Sox are coming out of the AL East next year, so have fun watching a different AL team in the WS again

in NY you have to KNOW where to get good pizza...Manhattan doesnt qualify.......so my money says you have never had any real ny pizza....

cheesesteaks on the other hand.......I got a book about those.......Pats is better than Genos....thats for sure! :salute:

and you may be right about the red sox, only time will tell...........

and I guess one of your other guys is actually promising to hit a ball once in a while once you get to the postseason now that Jason Werth is gone.....

but dont count on it! :hysterical:

As a Pa native my entire life ( except when I attended the U of Miami ,Fla ) this news helps me through the difficult time of NOT being able to drive my Shelby ( in forced hibernation for the winter ). I have been a Phillie follower through some very difficult times and finally the pitching rotation that we can only dream about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see...

2010 MLB Playoff and World Series Finals...

1. San Francisco over Atlanta, CHECK!

2. San Francisco over Philadelphia, CHECK!

3. San Francisco over Texas, CHECK!

I think that's a strike out... happy%20feet.gif

No, #3 was a "NO SHOW"?????????? :hysterical:

Archived